Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Southend | Sat 09 Feb | 3pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

124»

Comments

• Options
    Phillips 
    Solly Bielik Sarr Purrington 
    Cullen 
    Pratley, Williams 
    Fosu 
    Parker Reeco

subs: 
    Maxwell, Dijksteel, Stevenson, Marshall, Reeves, Igor, Ocran

That is how I would expect us to line up. I get the fact that Williams, Reeves and Cullen could dominate a game, but it is very lightweight. I think Bowyer will go with Pratley. 

Not sure Igor is ready to start, especially with the baby this week meaning his training has probably been limited. We really need Fosu to step up. 
  • Options
    Reece always plays well at home.

The difficulty is fitting in all the midfielders. Want Williams Reeves and Fosu in there but Cullen will need some support and a bit of physicality wouldn't go amiss. Could see Pratley or lapslie playing alongside him and us in a 5 man midfield. 

Woukdnt like to see that at home though.
  • Options
    The coaching and training at Sparrows lane this week will decide the outcome of this match.
    Have Parker and Vetokele been training in a two up front, can they gel, can Igor play for an hour. Is Igor focused after baby ?

Bowyer said on Thu that he hasn't seen Igor since the U23 match.

Ok weggie, plan B is Igor turns up at 12.45 and is told to keep with in 10 yards of Josh Parker.
  • Options
    The wind is massively affecting the Fulham v. Man U game apparently. Sometime you do just have to put your foot through the ball and stop faffing about. 
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    The wind is massively affecting the Fulham v. Man U game apparently. Sometime you do just have to put your foot through the ball and stop faffing about. 
    The wind is not affecting the game because both teams are largely playing the ball on the ground. That ensures that the wind has least impact on the game.