Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Quote function

2»

Comments

• How do spoilerd work?

• OK, so what are the chances that people in the match threads will remember to spoiler encode the scores from other games?
    My money's on "not very likely" to be honest
  • Left align
    Right align

• Centre align as @KiwiValley missed it
  • Why do you have to mess with my ageing technophobic brain?
  • Cannot quote or edit using this iPad, see EFL test passed thread, which is a rogue thread anyway. 
  • Do the mods plan on holding a workshop to explain and train us on all these new things?
  • I use mobile version.
  • I miss flags, bring back...

@paulie8290

:wink:
  • Looks alot neater on desktop, but also cannot edit my post. FYI i am sure admin are aware of this already
  • Sponsored links:

• Chizz said:
    Where's the ignore button?  I don't know how it would work, or how much use it would get.  But I know who I would use it on.
    Ignore
  • EDIT IS BACK

I REPEAT

EDIT IS BACK

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

EDIT HAS RETURNED
  • But what about LINK?

WE want LINK!
  • edited February 2019
    Bold works on my mobile, that's nice.

We need colour options back, the 'Alan Pardews Red n White Army' thread was the best.

• can someone not just turn it off, and back on again?.
  • edited February 2019

The ignore function is great. It's worked a treat ever since a poster reached out to me, via a private message, to request that we ignore each other due to them being unable to deal with being pulled up on certain things.

It works best on the narcissistic, self infatuated types.

• Bold works on my mobile, that's nice.

We need colour options back, the 'Alan Pardews Red n White Army' thread was the best.

Bit of simple code and BOOM:

<font size="6">Lee Bowyer's</font>
    <font size="6" color="red">Red</font>AND <font size="6" color="White">White</font>
    <font face="verdana" color="green">Army</font>
  • edited February 2019
    Dazzler21 said:
    Bold works on my mobile, that's nice.

Bit of simple HTML code and BOOM:

<font size="6">Lee Bowyer's</font>
    <font size="6" color="red">Red</font>AND <font size="6" color="White">White</font>
    <font face="verdana" color="green">Army</font>
    It seems HTML is gone :(
  • The ignore function is great. It's worked a treat ever since a poster reached out to me, via a private message, to request that we ignore each other due to them being unable to deal with being pulled up on certain things.

...but still you can't quite let him go.
  • Sponsored links:

• The ignore function is great. It's worked a treat ever since a poster reached out to me, via a private message, to request that we ignore each other due to them being unable to deal with being pulled up on certain things.

...but still you can't quite let him go.
    I have a feeling that we're not talking about the same person.
  • Hi, just wondered, Im kind of new here re posting and when hitting the quote linkto respond to a post, I then changed my mind but cant delete the box that wants me to comment. Sorry if vague. Ha, is there a help section as had a couple of queries
  • edited March 2020
    Are you on mobile or web? If you want to delete the quoted bit completely, click on the button above the comment box that looks like this </> and then delete all the quote formatting, text etc. Then click on the button again to go back to normal entry mode. Is that what you meant?
    ETA: If you click on the Troubleshooting link under the comment box on this thread, it'll take you to the other problems that people have had, and hopefully the discussions will include resolutions.