Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Reza Ghoochannejhad

Comments

• Options
    Fair play!! - He didnt have to reply to that
    And the guy giving him abuse didn’t have to start on him
    Yep, agreed. Zero class. 
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Between that and the previous tweet, I'm nearly in tears
    I can’t see this, funny but short story.

I sent him a screenshot of my betting slip during the 2014 World Cup which showed him to score first.  He blocked me..
    Do Muslims have rules against betting? 
  • Options
    cafctom said:
    As a player he actually had a very decent first touch, but just lacked the physicality for English Championship football. Certainly not the worst player we’ve had.
    Could be a very similar story with Ronnie Schwartz. 
  • Options
    Leuth said:

I sent him a screenshot of my betting slip during the 2014 World Cup which showed him to score first.  He blocked me..
    Betting is strictly Haram.

There are three exceptions, Horse Racing, Camel Racing and Archery as according to Mohammed these were three warrior sports.  

Islam even states that if your pension makes money on an investment market, you must only take what you put in and the rest should be donated to charity!
  • Options
    cafctom said:
    As a player he actually had a very decent first touch, but just lacked the physicality for English Championship football. Certainly not the worst player we’ve had.
    :heart: REZA :heart:

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Leuth said:

There are three exceptions, Horse Racing, Camel Racing and Archery as according to Mohammed these were three warrior sports.  

Islam even states that if your pension makes money on an investment market, you must only take what you put in and the rest should be donated to charity!
    makes sense, i just realised there's loads of arab horse owners out there. Now you mention it I was confused as to why, considering i thought islam prohibited gambling. Today i learned
  • Options
    In all my years going racing I've never seen Sheikh Mo down the front getting a couple of grand on of his horses with Honest Joe.
  • Options
    I'll admit to struggling to pronounce his name, not the Reza bit. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's pretty straightforward. 

Gooch Annie Jad
  • Options
    I liked Reza but he didn't really suit English football.
  • Options
    What was he apologising for ? He blocked me years ago when I called him shite . Sadly
  • Options
    Will always believe Chrissy P made a mistake in not starting Reza in the cup quarter-final at Bramall Lane.  Felt/feel he was one of those players who can find something a bit extra on the bigger occasion...certainly more than Marcus Tudgay ever could...
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Gooch Annie Jad
    I always said it like Anna in the middle.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Gooch Annie Jad
    I always said it like Anna in the middle.
    So did I.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Leuth said:

On TV in the Middle East, Ray Winstone appears in Bet 365 adverts during the televised archery  :)
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Gooch Annie Jad
    Thanks, if he is unveiled as the new gaffer that will come in handy. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He was everything I hated about the Roland era. Player who didn't want to be here, lightweight, lazy, dived all the time and got deliberately sent off away at Huddersfield.  
    Yeah, but I did witness his first kick in a Charlton shirt v Wigan and that was pretty special. 
    Flattered to deceive I guess. 
  • Options
    Dreadful player. Those who went to Sheffield Wednesday away will feel a special anger towards him.

I was at Leeds away when he scored that cracker and I still always thought he was awful. 
  • Options
    That's nice. He was an aggravating player. The Huddersfield red and him impossibly hitting the post against QPR with an open goal in front of him stick in the mind, but so does his goal against Leeds (along with Hamer's penalty save) for a key 3 points. I remember him scoring against Wednesday for an in hindsight unbelievable win for Fraeye as well. I do wonder if he would have been better suited to the team if we'd kept Yann but I guess we'll never know.
  • Options
    Nice one! Funnily enough I was thinking about him a few weeks ago when watching Iran in the World Cup. Knowing absolutely nothing about Iranian football I was expecting him to be in their squad. A quick Wikipedia told me he’s actually retired now and last played for Iran four years ago. No more Reza 💚 !
  • Options
    Bonne and Reza..

The perfect strike partnership for League 2 and beyond.