Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Luton v Portsmouth 29/1/19

Difficult to asses which, if any, result will be best for us .. let's hope that they knock lumps off one another and have a few sent off

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/league-one/table

Comments

• Bristol R 1 Peterborough 0
  • It feels weird to be the side who've played more games instead of being the one catching up
  • Blackpool losing 1-0.
  • Blackpool losing to Wycombe.
  • Final whistle now please - all the results going exactly as we'd like right now.
  • Final whistle now please - all the results going exactly as we'd like right now.

Was just thinking that....off to watch Taggart at 9pm but shall keep an eye on scores during the breaks.
  • 1-0 Luton, heavy snow there, need an abandonment
  • edited January 2019

Final whistle now please - all the results going exactly as we'd like right now.

Was just thinking that....off to watch Taggart at 9pm but shall keep an eye on scores during the breaks.

Taggart .. now that is a blast from the long ago .. both the TV tec and the one time Barnsley c/half
  • Sponsored links:

• Luton should be 6 or 7 up and that is seriously no understatement! I have never seen a more 1 sided game of football in my life!
  • Luton 65% possession

Shots 14

Portsmouth shots = Zero
  • Bristol Rovers 2-1 Peterborough
  • Luton will win the league, they’re a great side, especially at home they’re phenomenal.
  • ads said:

1-0 Luton, heavy snow there, need an abandonment

If we can't get a draw, a Luton win is the next best thing - we'll have a game in hand on the Hatters after tonight, but Pompey would only be 4 points away in second on the same number of games.
  • Sunderland are the big problem - I wonder how much we we might regret not finding a way to beat them when we probably should have done at the Valley a few weeks ago.
  • ads said:

If we can't get a draw, a Luton win is the next best thing - we'll have a game in hand on the Hatters after tonight, but Pompey would only be 4 points away in second on the same number of games.
    Ignore that - stupid live tables confuisng me.
  • Sponsored links:

• ads said:

you got there first lol .. Hatters are running away with it now .. BUT so were Pompey not so long ago .. still all to play for

Taggart .. now that is a blast from the long ago .. both the TV tec and the one time Barnsley c/half
    Channel 61 on freeview.

• ads said:

Why because the “stupid live tables” are live

;-)
  • Sage said:

Luton will win the league, they’re a great side, especially at home they’re phenomenal.

HT stats would certainly back that up....but they are only 1-0 up.
  • edited January 2019

Sage said:

Luton will win the league, they’re a great side, especially at home they’re phenomenal.

Apart from Croydon it's still the shitiest place in the south of England.
    Even if they win the league they still have to live there.
    Fcuc em
    Yeah without doubt.

Just saying thought that they’re an extremely good side as already pointed out and their home record is ridiculously good. They score goals and believe they’ve won every match when taking the lead.

We just got to hope we are better than Portsmouth, Sunderland and Barnsley come the end of the season. Cause I want that top two
  • We just need to keep going about our business quietly, they are both peaking incredibly early....Pompey have arguably already peaked!
  • If gobinson can get a win for Oxford tonight I will almost take back what I have said about him in the past.

Not all though.
  • BR3red said:

ads said:

Why because the “stupid live tables” are live

;-)
    Well 1) because I'm stupid and looking quickly between working and 2) on one page of the BBC website the tables are not live and on another they are, but they don't actually identify themselves as live.
  • Sage said:

I met Mick Harford (Hatters temp manager) years ago when he brought a Wimbledon youth team to the Valley. Nice man, but an old fashioned tough guy underneath.
    If Mick says 'go out there and win', you'd be terrified to do anything less
  • Go on Gobbo