Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Can You Dance?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Yeah i sent her to sleep with me big fish little fish then lawn mower routine!!
  • Options
    Its either a full on Agadoo dance for me or nuthink.
  • Options
    MCS has got it right - a beer in one hand ..........
  • Options
    any goss from the wedding? anyone snogging to lady in red etc etc?
  • Options
    Not that I can think of, although it was a great night.
  • Options
    the pic i took of you boys is all blurry sadly.

just put the pics on my computer. all very lovely. some great ones of porkpie in his posh clothes. he scrubs up quite well.

got a text from mrs medders this morning as she landed in the maldives it was a total surprise, and we were winding her up saying she needed wellies. we're having a tan competition for when she's back. fancy my chances? maldives versus pilton....!

no gossip, no punch ups but yeah, a great couple of days.
  • Options
    sob sob :-( I wish i was there. But spent all weekend with a blurry eye. stupid electricians and there pointy bits of cable!!!! On my birthday weekend to!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]MCS has got it right - a beer in one hand ..........

And have you noticed he's wearing ginger shoes. Very colour co-ordinated
  • Options
    I love a dance I even won a dance contest at a seventies party.. they did say it was not for talent more for dnacing from the moment I walked throught the door til the moment they threw me out after ot was finished...

Im the heavy running man with a left leg kick back thrown in....... and the odd deal the cards bowled into the mix...
  • Options
    I'm quality at dancing. I love it!!some of you lot sound well good btw. I do street dancing and its the best thing to do after football. Its well handy because I'm 16 turning 17. Can sometimes get a bit carried away with it though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Having spent my formative "Dancing Years" at Goochies in the early 80's obviously I am hot. As long as it's Chic or Odessey playing......
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]any goss from the wedding? anyone snogging to lady in red etc etc?

I made friends with some Australians
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]any goss from the wedding? anyone snogging to lady in red etc etc?

You have a strange way of making friends.
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]the pic i took of you boys is all blurry sadly.

just put the pics on my computer. all very lovely. some great ones of porkpie in his posh clothes. he scrubs up quite well.

got a text from mrs medders this morning as she landed in the maldives it was a total surprise, and we were winding her up saying she needed wellies. we're having a tan competition for when she's back. fancy my chances? maldives versus pilton....!

no gossip, no punch ups but yeah, a great couple of days.

The one I took came out ok - I'll upload it tomorrow if I remember the Camera and Lead!! ;-)

It was a great night and they both looked amazing and so happy!

xx
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]

You have a strange way of making friends.

I find honesty the best policy!!! I think they saw the funny side
  • Options
    Yeah, they agreed with you, which was by far the funniest part.
  • Options
    Haha, yeah well remembered!

Did I tell them the story about the truck?
  • Options
    It was like 'aussies are c****'

'oh why'

'truck story.....'

'you're so right man'
  • Options
    It's all coming back to me now.

Thank you!!
  • Options
    any reports of me and buckshee doing 'born to hand jive' from Grease on Saturday night are completely false.

Honest.... :-(
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Forgive me lifers for I have sinned...

Didn't even need a prompt!!

Are the jazz hands still shaking?
  • Options
  • Options
    bastard :-)