Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Britains got talent ...

That 6 year old girl ....

Weird

Comments

• Options
    ChavTV ITV at its best.........

I watched about 2 mins of it and turned off as soon as they started all the emotional interviews with the finalists set to dramatic music.

I cant believe people actually watched this tripe.......
  • Options
    Yet another pointless talent show, why oh why to people watch this sort of TV ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Yet another pointless talent show, why oh why to people watch this sort of TV ?

its the ones that vote that gets my goat, these people are so thick, fancy spending all that money for nothing, may as well just throw it down the karzy hole!

Its just more and more predictable, and i am so glad my mrs dont really watch this kind of crap! I make you right Riscardo, the 6 year old with no teeth, thats just plain weird!
  • Options
    My kids love it. Pretty harmless really. I was watching the Golf/Football in the Kitchen.
  • Options
    well a friend of a friend has gotten through for this series of x factor so will be expecting you all to vote for her... since she lives in charlton.
    i heard her sing last december and i got goosebumps.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]well a friend of a friend has gotten through for this series of x factor so will be expecting you all to vote for her... since she lives in charlton.
    i heard her sing last december and i got goosebumps.

i also know someone currently at 'boot camp'. they said the producers go round asking everyone have they got sad stories, traumatic events etc

talent isn't just enough any more.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]i heard her sing last december and i got goosebumps.

Well next time take a jumper ......
  • Options
    I watched this last night on catch up as i wanted to see what all the fuss was about this scottish woman with the thick eyebrows.

I thought it was fekking great.
  • Options
    some of you are miserable ***** - really are

that scottish womans voice was incredible - If this is so pointless how come that Paul Potts fella has sold something like 9million albums worldwide

There's talent hidden all over this country , that scottish bird from a little village in Lothian, and unless they go out and look for it they won't get found so something likE this givEs them the chance.

some of it is pure comedy, and ridicuolous I agree, but they have to weed out the chaff to get to the best stuff. and those black lads dancing were awesome as well...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite] that scottish bird from a little village in Lothian,

Would ya though Ledge?

BTW I agree completely, there's certainly a place for this sort of rubbish tv in my house even though the next night I might be watching University Challenge, a documentary or something a bit more heavy or educational. While we're at it I really like the programme with the big red bouncy balls too...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2009
    no way man - got to have some standards - medders would though
  • Options
    Dog sh*t TV.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]
    some of it is pure comedy, and ridicuolous I agree, but they have to weed out the chaff to get to the best stuff. and those black lads dancing were awesome as well...

The problem Ledge is that too many people now know too much about the way T.V works. The group you refer to were brilliant and should progress however, the way they were presented and the comments by Cowell serve only to give the impression that they are underpriveleged coloured lads who had foregone a life of crime and put all of their energies into dance. Now that's a great back story even if it was never specifically mentioned.

The reality is that my daughter who is currently doing her performing arts degree got a text from a friend on Saturday encouraging her to vote for them as the "lads" were all graduates from Urdang Academy in Covent Garden and it had been suggested to them ( by the college and the producers) that they should enter as it was a good showcase. The friend BTW is also a student at Urdang.

It's that kind of cynicism that engenders distrust, however the "ahem" 47 year old Scottish lady was brilliant I agree.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]some of you are miserable ***** - really are

that scottish womans voice was incredible - If this is so pointless how come that Paul Potts fella has sold something like 9million albums worldwide

There's talent hidden all over this country , that scottish bird from a little village in Lothian, and unless they go out and look for it they won't get found so something likE this givEs them the chance.

Well said, completely agree, they show the nutters for tv value, but some of these people are seriously talented and its a great platform for them.
  • Options
    The TV has always had it's loons

Thats Life had themNoels House party had them there has been crank TV that those that want to laugh at the crackpots in society can and those that dont can watch something else all about choice, not right or wrong, good or bad

It is normally only good in the early programmes then it gets to those that think they are in with a chance and it gets serious thats when i turn it off

Choice it is great
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]

It is normally only good in the early programmes then it gets to those that think they are in with a chance and it gets serious thats when i turn it off

Same.

I like Simon Cowell's harsh views aswell.
  • Options
    thought the Greek bloke and his son were hilarious...

easy watching TV really, I find it funny, however if it ain't your cup of tea then just turn over, plenty of other things on.
  • Options
    JTJT
    edited April 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite], plenty of other things on.

That's the thing. There really isn't!
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Would ya?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]The TV has always had it's loons
    Been watching parliamentary Channel again?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: L Block JT[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite], plenty of other things on.

That's the thing. There really isn't![div class=Attachments id=Attachments_437820 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]susan-boyle-pic-itv-113257880.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

Would ya?

She's never been kissed by all accounts...
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Can't think why!
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Les Addicks[/cite]She's never been kissed by all accounts...

She's never met Stu of HU6/SE7 then!
  • Options
    Susan Boyle - Les McKeown from the Bay City Rollers

Never seen together. Uncanny.
  • Options
    Yeah, don't want to be cruel, but she does look like a bloke.
  • Options
    please record this for me as im far away and missing the only thing thats worth watching on TV EVER--- fact.
  • Options
    I usually agree that shows like this are shite however I watched the Susan Boyle video on youtube. She is a 47 spinster who has never been kissed. She walked out on the stage and people were laughing and ridiculing her but then she belted out this song and had everyone on their feet clapping. What a voice. It just goes to show how superficial we all are. Good luck to her.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]

She's never met Stu of HU6/SE7 then!

Just no.
  • Options
    That's brilliant Oakster!