Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Emiliano Sala plane crash

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2019

The McCanns aren't witnesses who were careless, they are criminals and guilty of gross neglect of their poor daughter.

That, until any more evidence comes to light, is the ONLY crime we know to have been committed.

If those awful parents had been from a council estate then they'd have been strung up and left out to dry by now.

Why can’t I ‘like’ this more than once?

Because it has got naff all to do with the topic of the thread, (but our resident Spanner troll can't find a political agenda for a thread about a plane crash.)
    Plenty of Charlton fans on this thread chatting bollox about something not even remotely linked to the original subject.

RIP Sala & David
    Yeah, but it's a Charlton forum. The clue's in the name. He's a Spanner. He ought to behave.

You realise six other posters discussed the exact same topic first, right?
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

The McCanns aren't witnesses who were careless, they are criminals and guilty of gross neglect of their poor daughter.

That, until any more evidence comes to light, is the ONLY crime we know to have been committed.

If those awful parents had been from a council estate then they'd have been strung up and left out to dry by now.

Because it has got naff all to do with the topic of the thread, (but our resident Spanner troll can't find a political agenda for a thread about a plane crash.)
    Plenty of Charlton fans on this thread chatting bollox about something not even remotely linked to the original subject.

RIP Sala & David
    Yeah, but it's a Charlton forum. The clue's in the name. He's a Spanner. He ought to behave.

Millwall fan rightfully challenges a view that claims neglectful parents are merely careless witnesses.

The behavioural police turn up and seem triggered by this challenge to a view and so ignore the previous diversion from the thread topic to indirectly attack said Millwall fan and call him a troll.

All because he's not a Charlton fan and, as such, should not espouse any view that is, wrongly, deemed inappropriate behaviour.

Thanks, Rich, all the best.
    Look, BBW - this is a Charlton forum and consequently all views expressed by Charlton fans are valid. Should a Millwall fan subsequently post something that appears to agree with said views then it is incumbent upon the Charlton fans to alter their views so as to diametrically oppose the view expressed by the aforementioned Millwall fan.

Please bear this in mind moving forwards :)
    Understood, Bob.

I've slapped my wrist and will endeavour to be a better person :wink:
  • Options
    There's a thread here that can be used for any more comments about the Maddie McCann case. And we all know where to find the argument thread.

Meanwhile, the plane crash involving Emiliano Sala and his pilot is no closer to being solved. And Nantes, Sergio Aguerro and Nicolas Otamendi have all called for the search to resume.

Captain David Barker is in a difficult position - he is the Harbour Master at Guernsey. He is effectively the person making the decision.
  • Options
    Chizz said:

There's a thread here that can be used for any more comments about the Maddie McCann case. And we all know where to find the argument thread.

Meanwhile, the plane crash involving Emiliano Sala and his pilot is no closer to being solved. And Nantes, Sergio Aguerro and Nicolas Otamendi have all called for the search to resume.

Captain David Barker is in a difficult position - he is the Harbour Master at Guernsey. He is effectively the person making the decision.

obviously it's a difficult decision to make BUT it should have no more bearing that one of those missing is a professional footballer than it should if it were you or I.

• Options
    Am I right in saying that the last contact with this plane suggests it was losing altitude quite quickly? If last contact doesnt suggest that and it has just vanished, I can kind of see where the McCann comparison is coming from.
  • Options

bobmunro said:

RIP Sala & David

Millwall fan rightfully challenges a view that claims neglectful parents are merely careless witnesses.

The behavioural police turn up and seem triggered by this challenge to a view and so ignore the previous diversion from the thread topic to indirectly attack said Millwall fan and call him a troll.

All because he's not a Charlton fan and, as such, should not espouse any view that is, wrongly, deemed inappropriate behaviour.

Look, BBW - this is a Charlton forum and consequently all views expressed by Charlton fans are valid. Should a Millwall fan subsequently post something that appears to agree with said views then it is incumbent upon the Charlton fans to alter their views so as to diametrically oppose the view expressed by the aforementioned Millwall fan.

Understood, Bob.

No, please dont become a Charlton fan.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Chizz said:

obviously it's a difficult decision to make BUT it should have no more bearing that one of those missing is a professional footballer than it should if it were you or I.

100% agree.
  • Options

bobmunro said:

RIP Sala & David

Understood, Bob.

I meant that the next time I'm in the Long Pond and I see Prague, of which I have done a few times when with friends who drink in there regularly, I'll introduce myself and buy him a beer to chew the cud over.

Hopefully he'll see that I don't actually live under bridges.
  • Options

Paulie is a spanner? Who knew.
    Careful....
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

RIP Sala & David

Searched for BBW and end up on Charlton Life. No escape.
  • Options
    Chizz said:

I’m sure the players can comfortably fund a few days of extra searching if they are not happy with the official action taken.
  • Options

Am I right in saying that the last contact with this plane suggests it was losing altitude quite quickly? If last contact doesnt suggest that and it has just vanished, I can kind of see where the McCann comparison is coming from.

The pilots seem to have formed a consensus that icing was the problem, and it became a problem because the plane was at an altitude that doesn't make sense to them. There are then various theories about why it was at that altitude, which suggest non-compliance with regulations regarding such 'charter' flights.

So I reckon it is a very interesting story for anyone who might one day pay (or have the flight paid for) to be flown in a single engine plane, with only one pilot on board, and has as much to do with the McCann case as it does to do with Brexit ( i.e. zero). But whatever, this is a footie forum, I am not admin, and you are :-)

• Options
    edited January 2019

This threads awful, please stick to topic close it

• Options

bobmunro said:

RIP Sala & David

Understood, Bob.

I meant that the next time I'm in the Long Pond and I see Prague, of which I have done a few times when with friends who drink in there regularly, I'll introduce myself and buy him a beer to chew the cud over.

Hopefully he'll see that I don't actually live under bridges.
    Definitely a low-key offer-out in Makro's car park, that
  • Options

Search has been called off... RIP Emiliano

Probably gonna get flagged alot for this may even break 100 but its winding me up.

Search for Sala and Pilot ends after 3/4 days

11 years later and over 10 million pound later they are still searching for Madeleine McCann
    You really can be a bell-end sometimes. Might be best to stick with researching Cowdenbeath's best every away following or whatever else it is thst keeps your mind ticking.
    Oy leave the mighty Cowden out of it....best away following is when i go.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    shine166 said:

Probably gonna get flagged alot for this may even break 100 but its winding me up.

11 years later and over 10 million pound later they are still searching for Madeleine McCann
    What you should get flagged for, is sharing a meme as your own outrage

Knob head
    ?????
  • Options

shine166 said:

Knob head
    ?????
    Well, you either copied a meme and pasted it here as your opinion/current outrage....or the meme that i saw on fb that's had been shared 1000s of times was based on your pearls of wisdom
  • Options
    edited January 2019

Chizz said:

I’m sure the players can comfortably fund a few days of extra searching if they are not happy with the official action taken.
    hear hear
  • Options
    shine166 said:

shine166 said:

Knob head
    ?????
    Well, you either copied a meme and pasted it here as your opinion/current outrage....or the meme that i saw on fb that's had been shared 1000s of times was based on your pearls of wisdom
    Or I am a human being with my own opinions.

I have seen no memes about it and if you knew me personally you would no exactly how I feel about the whole Mccan thing which I wont put on here as my views could be controversial.

But as I say just because u have seen a meme doesnt mean everyone has(i dont even use facebook) I can have my own opinions.
  • Options
    Another day another argument.
  • Options
    Class. What do the bracketed numbers mean?