Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Real Madrid and their celebrations

Instead of watching the hatred filled U-21's last night i watched La Liga and i tell you something, Real Madrid know how to put on a party!

The lights went out, spotlights on the pitch, each player getting their own little moment in the lights (big ones reserved for Becks and kids and Bobby Carlos).

They then went STRAIGHT onto an open top bus around Madrid where there were hundreds of thousands of people already lining the streets.

Brilliant, it was all very organised and better than anything any clubs here could put on but i thought...

...what if they didnt win? And it looked a distinct possibility for the majority of the game.

All that effort obviously had been put in and it was all well prepared, loads of money spent etc. Makes me think it was fixed with Mallorca all along...

Comments

• Options
    Barcelona and Sevilla both offered Mallorca 175,000 Euros to try their hardest against Madrid last night and it nearly worked! (not sure if that's very sporting though!)

Great game in the end and agreed the celebrations afterwards looked something else.
  • Options
    "175,000 Euros"

With the amount of money sploshing around in European footy, would £175,000E really make much difference?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]"175,000 Euros"

With the amount of money sploshing around in European footy, would £175,000E really make much difference?[/quote]

Well that would work out about 10,000E per player and a little bit left over, for a one-off game, that's not bad is it? Considering this is Mallorca we're talking about where I doubt all the players are on outrageous pay.
  • Options
    Ronaldo and Manchester United will be happy,

they got £150k and £1mil respectively in add-ons for real madrid winning the league