Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ahmed Kashi

I’ve just seen that Gobinson has signed Kashi at Oxford. Bit of a surprise?

Comments

• Options
    Injury prone, aging CDM who loves a sideways pass

Sounds like a Robinson signing to me
  • Options
    I’d have him back at Charlton like a shot
  • Options
    edited January 2019

I’d have him back at Charlton like a shot

Really?? thats the 1 position we really dont need
  • Options
    I've just had a look at Oxford Utd's stats for this season with and without Kashi playing, and they surprised me:

With Kashi -      W7  D2  L1
    Without Kashi - W7 D12 L14

And this is a player who couldn't get a game in the French Ligue 2 before going to Oxford on loan in January.
    On Friday, did he look like a player who would make such a difference, or are there other factors involved?
  • Options
    danny777 said:
    I've just had a look at Oxford Utd's stats for this season with and without Kashi playing, and they surprised me:

With Kashi -      W7  D2  L1
    Without Kashi - W7 D12 L14

And this is a player who couldn't get a game in the French Ligue 2 before going to Oxford on loan in January.
    On Friday, did he look like a player who would make such a difference, or are there other factors involved?

As someone once said.....there are lies, damn lies and statistics. 

Not sure you can put their recent good run down to one (defensive) player. If it were a striker had scored 12 in those 10 games then maybe. 
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Let's not forget Murray said Kashi being injured was the only reason we'd struggled under Dutchatelet
  • Options
    A very decent player but not as good as Cullen/Beliek. Which of those two play defensive midfield? They seem to rotate. Also, not sure Kashi played holding b4 Gobbo.
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    Let's not forget Murray said Kashi being injured was the only reason we'd struggled under Dutchatelet
    If Richard said it, it must be true.
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    I'd genuinely forgotten that one. Thankfully others have better memories to remind Murray of his many wrongs once RD actually goes.
  • Options
    We never lose with Andy Hughes 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Looked like he had put on some weight to me. Didn't impress. Their number 5 however was outstanding!