Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Accrington number 15 Sykes

Comments

• Options
    He deliberately barged into Bowyer when going into the tunnel which is when it all kicked off.
  • Options
    Wilma said:

He deliberately barged into Bowyer when going into the tunnel which is when it all kicked off.

I only saw the aftermath of that,wondered why Bowyer went batshit
  • Options
    If he does that on the street it's a criminal charge.
  • Options
    edited January 2019

Wilma said:

I only saw the aftermath of that,wondered why Bowyer went batshit
    Most unlike the governor to get all fired up....……….oh hang on a minute, Lee Lee Lee Bowyer.
  • Options
    Their 14 done worse to Taylor
  • Options
    edited January 2019

Presumably he can be retrospectively done for that.

You'd hope so... Being outside the Premier League it seems a more common event - Reminds me of when Calvin Andrew got a lengthy ban for a nasty elbow (not against us) a few seasons ago
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Psycho = Syko
  • Options
    14 was giving it large at the end of the game - until Nabby offered to take him up on his kind offer that is!
  • Options
    The 14 could have got a red for the lunge on Cullen on the halfway line
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    On a separate now. I have heard of fans reporting players to the police... if the FA take no action.. 14 and 15 are both kicking taylor (common assault) plus swearing in front of children (on kids for a £1 day). Let alone 14 grabbing his testicles and pointing them out to the lino... We didn't deserve the win.. but justice.
  • Options
    Their number 14 clearly steams in and treads on Taylor’s blond head!! Cheap and a nasty shot. Their 15 was nasty all game and when he took out Bauer after the goal you couldn’t help but laugh at them.
  • Options
    I think the Lino saw Sykes stamping and wrongly assumed it was the goalkeeper. I would think that their goal keepers red card could be overturned as a mistaken identity. Not sure what Taylor did wrong and if his leg was seen as to be lifted it could have been a quite natural reaction, as opposed to a deliberate kick out, to having his head kicked and his leg stamped on.

Jim White is always looking for a story, can anyone send him the photos and videos? A bit of publicity may help the appeal.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

I think the Lino saw Sykes stamping and wrongly assumed it was the goalkeeper. I would think that their goal keepers red card could be overturned as a mistaken identity. Not sure what Taylor did wrong and if his leg was seen as to be lifted it could have been a quite natural reaction, as opposed to a deliberate kick out, to having his head kicked and his leg stamped on.

Jim White is always looking for a story, can anyone send him the photos and videos? A bit of publicity may help the appeal.

Good idea as Jim White's street cred is not good with us at the moment.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Rudders22 said:

On a separate now. I have heard of fans reporting players to the police... if the FA take no action.. 14 and 15 are both kicking taylor (common assault) plus swearing in front of children (on kids for a £1 day). Let alone 14 grabbing his testicles and pointing them out to the lino... We didn't deserve the win.. but justice.

Come on its happened before and will happen again for and against. Let the fa efl deal with it and we move on with 3 points.
  • Options

Rudders22 said:

Come on its happened before and will happen again for and against. Let the fa efl deal with it and we move on with 3 points.
    What!!
    DELIBERATELY treading/stamping on someone’s head!!
    I’ve certainly never seen it before, live or on TV.......it’s a very very rare occurrence and needs addressing.
    I might be trivialising the stamp on the head a bit just think we need to let the fa efl deal with it and move on
  • Options

Rudders22 said:

What!!
    DELIBERATELY treading/stamping on someone’s head!!
    I’ve certainly never seen it before, live or on TV.......it’s a very very rare occurrence and needs addressing.
    I might be trivialising the stamp on the head a bit just think we need to let the fa efl deal with it and move on
    Trouble is they won't. They're usrless. They would much rather stick up for an inept referee.