Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

This week I will be mostly listening to....

The new Ryan Adam's album, Easy Tiger. Back on track and up to standard of 29 and gold

Arcade Fire - Neon Bible - thought I find out what all the fuss was about. Quite liking it so far.

Nick Lowe - At My Age. heard a few tracks on Robert Elm's show. The old bloke has still got it.

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]The new Bryan Adam's album, Easy Tiger. Back on track and up to standard of 29 and gold

aint bryan adams a charlton fan henners??
  • RYAN Adams.

No idea about the other guy and I woundn't admit to knowing anything about him if I did.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]RYAN Adams.

No idea about the other guy and I woundn't admit to knowing anything about him if I did.

ha ha dude lol
  • Yeah just recently bought the Arcade Fire album, pretty good.

Also got the Twang, Dizzie R's and Biffy Clyro's new album, all very good stuff!
  • I heard Editors the other week on Jools Holland's programme...a tad pretentious but superb nevertheless, might have to give their album a spin.
  • Yeah the Editor's new album is ue out on the 24th i think
  • Shall be pleasuring myself with the following this week

1. The Aliens - Astronamy for Dogs

2. Dolittle - Hello to the Fortunate Few

3. Dinosaur Jr - Where You Been

Also waiting for the good people of play.com to deliver The Twangs new album this week
  • The buzz of my sander... sanding and painting plastered walls this week.
  • The Twang - Great stuff. Cant stop listening too it, although its a little dangerous to do so when the 5 yr old is about.

Stuck it on in the kitchen and then had to run back in and turn it off after about 10mins when all I could hear was the little on , sitting on her own, saying "Umm. Daddy. They're saying naughty words in their songs"
  • edited June 2007
    61K7VWGQ6EL._AA240_.jpg

warming up to the summer sounds
    (even tho its closed at present!)
  • Sponsored links:

• Heart FM
  • Daft Punk Safe For Work
  • never heard of the Twang - what are they like?
  • Snakes and Arrows - Rush

Proud to be an Addick - 3 Blokes from F Block and the Herberts.
  • Send away the Tigers - Manic Street Preachers for me.
  • Glastonbury this week so loads and loads of different things.

Still not sure about The Twang yet. They are headlining the John Peel stage Saturday night but reckon I'll be at one of the main stages.
  • Amen to the Twang, Then Enemy deserve a shout too. Lady sovereign pushes my buttons too.
  • [cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]The buzz of my sander... sanding and painting plastered walls this week.

Thank God for that at least I know what a sander sounds like. As for the rest - parallel universe doesn't come into it.
  • The Mrs;
    The grass needs cutting
    The cars need washing
    Your not watching football again are you?
    etc
    etc
  • F.E.A.R tune
  • Sponsored links:

• The pigeon detectives, The Holloways and new Bjork album. All suberb and worth a listen or two.
  • Alternative tv - love lies limp
    Pork Dukes - making bacon
    Snivelling Shits - i can't come
  • Justice and Simian Mobile Disco are my tunes for my trip to Belgium
  • [cite]Posted By: bigbiker2[/cite]The Mrs;
    The grass needs cutting
    The cars need washing
    etc
    etc

lolk dude.

Anyway back to thread, this week i been mostly listening to Just Jack's album called Overtones. I think the fella is wicked.
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: bigbiker2[/cite]The Mrs;
    The grass needs cutting
    The cars need washing
    etc
    etc

lolk dude.

Anyway back to thread, this week i been mostly listening to Just Jack's album called Overtones. I think the fella is wicked.

Disco friends. Best track on the album
  • i'll be listening to the rain on the roof of my tent
  • [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]i'll be listening to the rain on the roof of my tent

ah glasto eh suz, i bet your sheffield united aint ya?
  • To the tracks that I am putting on the Life's Chemistry Ibiza CD I have to create, as need to learn them properly before I can mix them to a decent standard (DJ Lesson No1 - Know your Records or cd's in my case)
  • don't know what that means so don't know whether to agree or not!

i am very very very excited tho. leaving at 5.30am with 9 tents!
  • [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]don't know what that means so don't know whether to agree or not!

i am very very very excited tho. leaving at 5.30am with 9 tents!

you dont no what what means, my analogy or ketmans babble?