Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

England's U17 World Cup winners - where are they now?

I have removed this article as some people thought I was wrong posting it. I will endeavour to be more selective in future and make sure I keep up the high standard that is expected

Comments

• Where are they now? It was 14 months ago, not years!

Contributors to this post.....where are they now?

Erm....probably in the same place
  • edited January 2019

Where are they now? It was 14 months ago, not years!

Was gonna say!

Reading the list, there’s been quite a few that have got minutes at senior level. The foundations are certainly in place for England to be at the top end of international football for a long time.
  • in the category of the most pointless thread 2019.........

we have a winner !!
  • ross1 said:

in the category of the most pointless thread 2019.........

we have a winner !!

Perhaps, next time I post something on here that I think some may be interested in, I should ask your permission first, but then, if you were not complaining, there would not be much left for you to talk about
    Yes, please ask Golfie first next time. Thank you.
  • Perfectly valid thread to discuss the ongoing progression of our younger England international future prospects 18 months on from a major tournament win.

A football related thread on a football forum is far less pointless than one about golf ;)
  • edited January 2019
    The interesting thing is Sancho who left City to go to Dortmund is looking the best prospect.
    I'm a big Foden fan and he will be learning a lot in training and the few games he plays but I wonder if City should of let him go on a seasons loan to a west Bromwich or Norwich where he could get 40 odd games under his belt and dominate the midfield. Norwich turned Parker into a top player from just a good prospect.