Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bit of an update re Blackpool saga

Hello, a bit of an update for those interested.

Oyston stills owes in the region of £25m to Belokon as a result of the court ruling over a year ago. As payment has not been forthcoming, there will be a further court hearing mid Feb with a view to appoint a Court Receiver. Such a person will have the authority to seize the assets of the Oystons including the Football Club.

Such an action is unprecedented in English football and could possibly incur a 12 point deduction similar to cases that have gone into Administration. Pools odds on relegation have plummeted from 66/1 to 5/1 in the last week.

Meanwhile the EFL continue to do SFA.

Comments

• Good luck.
  • What a total disgrace. Feel for you and all your fellow Pool fans
  • TBF the EFL are VG at doing SFA

Hope this pushes him out. Assume many fans would take the points deduction is it meant he and his family were gone.
  • A possible 12 point deduction would hopefully not happen.
  • Good luck.

If it’s the price they have to pay, maybe they will be happy to bite the bullet.

• Well I hope this does finally end Oyston's involvement.
    I don't see a 12 point deduction as inevitable. A lot would happen on how the Court Receiver dealt with the situation.
    Good luck to Blackpool fans
  • The club would not be going into administration so no reason for 12 point dedication, it’s just change of ownership.
  • Best of luck Blackpool. The Oysten fella is so odious that the adjective was probably based on him.

I hope it does heard this last week and laid a bet on relegation and sold blackpool points on the betting exchange

Ching Ching
  • Sponsored links:

• Good luck Blackpool
  • edited January 2019

I thought that bloke had finally met his old flame. Disappointed by the contents of this thread.

What, Oyston met an old girlfriend?
  • Good luck to the long suffering Blackpool fans and hope the odious toad in charge is gone soon.
  • Good luck mate... Every other house for sale up there.has an Oyston sign in their front garden
  • edited January 2019
    Thought this was going to be the long awaited update on how adrian‘s quest was going. :-(

Ah damn I see @cafcnick1992 beat me to it. You bastard!
  • Thought this was going to be the long awaited update on how adrian‘s quest was going. :-(

Wasnt she a hairdresser.

Maybe she could tell me if a 4 or a 5 is best
  • I hear it depends how blonde you want your highlights.
  • Sponsored links:

• Good luck mate... Every other house for sale up there.has an Oyston sign in their front garden

Oyston no longer owns the estate agent company.
  • Hertsseasider - is it known that the Oysters don't have the money to pay and will be forced out or is this just another delaying tactic?
  • Hertsseasider - is it known that the Oysters don't have the money to pay and will be forced out or is this just another delaying tactic?

Who knows mate. Their money is tied up in property and a spiders web of other Businesses. However, I do feel we are about to find out.
  • edited January 2019
    best of luck @Hertsseasider its an awful situation and I can only I hope there is a resolution soon.

I can honestly say that this past few challenging years for us have at the very least allowed me to meet and get to know both Blackpool and Coventry fans.

Last season, despite the game being called off at short notice, was a memorable one for both @Badger and I as we remembered Jimmy Armfield. A good friend Phil Tebbutt passed away the week after and was buried in a Tangerine coffin, he was a Hertfordshire Seasider too from WGC, its very sad that he didnt get to see a post Oyston Blackpool as he wished.
  • Thought this was going to be the long awaited update on how adrian‘s quest was going. :-(

Wasnt she a hairdresser.

Maybe she could tell me if a 4 or a 5 is best
    Don't worry yourself, either way it's a very impressive cock size.

I hope it does heard this last week and laid a bet on relegation and sold blackpool points on the betting exchange

Ching Ching
    @Hertsseasider Take no notice of this bloke. He used to be a down to earth terrace veteran, then he did well in business and has used the money to become a billy big bollocks lounge lizard in the West Stand.

But if you want to have a laugh back at him, consider that his biz involves provision of road transport from the UK across the channel...

And he voted Brexit :-)

Chin Chin

Ching Ching
    @Hertsseasider Take no notice of this bloke. He used to be a down to earth terrace veteran, then he did well in business and has used the money to become a billy big bollocks lounge lizard in the West Stand.

But if you want to have a laugh back at him, consider that his biz involves provision of road transport from the UK across the channel...

Chin Chin

Hey @PragueAddick! Look forward to seeing soon hopefully. We're doing a special showing of Little Drummer Girl in the Pond when you're back in Eltham! 🤣
  • Riviera said:

A possible 12 point deduction would hopefully not happen.

Ching Ching

Chin Chin

Hey @PragueAddick! Look forward to seeing soon hopefully. We're doing a special showing of Little Drummer Girl in the Pond when you're back in Eltham! 🤣
    Hopefully we will be in two weeks today, to celebrate my brother's birthday.

I could bring you a copy of "The Bureau" the French modern spy series for le Carre afficianodos. Puts the drummer girl firmly in her place, even if it is a bit, er, foreign.