Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Great speeches and our politics threads

2»

Comments

• Options

I still like the idea of bringing them back into the main area and then giving posters the option to hide threads by category. That way they can be there for people who like them and not there for the people who hate them.

Solves the need to find a solution for quoting as well... just saying mods. ;-)

I'd love a filter so you could block seeing certain posters comments.
  • Options
    I posted on the EU/Brexit thread until it was moved, Havent been on there since. Read into that what you may,
  • Options
    I think it's fine where it is and although it is not relevant to Charlton it is interesting to have on here. Being abroad and quite out of touch particularly I like seeing the latest news and views. It is clearly unbalanced though but at least is polite now and doesn't have the mindless abuse the old thread had as well as the attempts to get it closed down by being deliberately offensive.

Be good to see more of the Leave side represented but I can understand how they would feel intimidated by it and wouldn't want to bother. It's surely the biggest issue in Britain but I also imagine many people are a bit sick of constantly hearing about it as well, and don't want to see it on their team's message board!
  • Options
    I’d prefer to see it brought back to the main site. Why not have a “politics” thread in the same way AFKA started for boxing, and which works well.
  • Options

I posted on the EU/Brexit thread until it was moved, Havent been on there since. Read into that what you may,

https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/84403/brexit-vote-lost-432-to-202#latest

Lol!

So Golfie...
  • Options
    It should stay where it is, I think a few people's blood pressures will thank you for the decision.
  • Options
    Riviera said:

I still like the idea of bringing them back into the main area and then giving posters the option to hide threads by category. That way they can be there for people who like them and not there for the people who hate them.

Solves the need to find a solution for quoting as well... just saying mods. ;-)

I'd love a filter so you could block seeing certain posters comments.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No, I don’t know you.