Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: Shrewsbury 0-3 Charlton

many thanks to the 32 Lifers who gave marks

Comments

• edited January 2019
    First start, first (nearly) full game, MOM. Say's it all really.
  • I think Williams' score is slightly inflated by the excitement factor tbh, but he did run the show for the most part
  • Where's the next 5 opponents form guide?

Indeed, I find that section interesting.

it's there now
  • That flippin’ Sunderland winner at the stadium of light. One less point for us, two extra for them. Hope that doesn’t come back to bite us.
  • Leuth said:

I think Williams' score is slightly inflated by the excitement factor tbh, but he did run the show for the most part

Agree I thought he was very good but he drifted in and out a bit because a lot of our success was going direct and/or pressing their CBs. But still, a lovely little player.
  • Leuth said:

I think Williams' score is slightly inflated by the excitement factor tbh, but he did run the show for the most part

Certainly unusual for the MOM in a 3-0 win to be a creative player with no goals, assists or even shots all match!
  • Just out of interest, what position was Jonny Williams playing? CAM or CM , interesting to see he is top with no assists/goals/shots but obviously had a blinder. Always rated him and if he can stay fit hopefully should push us nearer to the Autos
  • Just out of interest, what position was Jonny Williams playing? CAM or CM , interesting to see he is top with no assists/goals/shots but obviously had a blinder. Always rated him and if he can stay fit hopefully should push us nearer to the Autos

He was at the tip of the diamond behind the front two.
  • Sponsored links:

• Not a great week for academy haha
    Bottom all 1 of our own lol
  • Williams was also good in defence. There wre a number of occasions when we could not clear the ball out of defence, then he droped back won the ball and ran it out defence when it looked like they were going to conceed any moment.
  • According to the marks our second best player Cullen, is due back this game or next!