Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

England Player Caught Having a Sniff

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46757165

I'd be really keane to know who this is, taking the micky supposed to be an England role model.

Comments

• will somehow be sterlings fault.
  • If it’s true, my money’s on Vardy
  • Coke Kane

" ......all around my brain"

will somehow be sterlings fault.

Or maybe sterling is falling against the dollar? :

• The insider added: “There’s been turmoil in the dressing room most of the season and this hasn’t helped.

“Results haven’t been fantastic so it’s the worst possible timing. The drug testers had visited the day before so he knew he could get away with it.”

Obviously not a player from one of the top clubs then.
  • Aren't there enough clues in the original post?

Nice one Poirot!
  • Sponsored links:

• Oggy Red said:

Coke Kane

" ......all around my brain"

will somehow be sterlings fault.

Or maybe sterling is falling against the dollar? :

He falls against everything else on the pitch ...
  • edited January 2019
    Edit

Just got the clue, my bad...
  • The insider added: “There’s been turmoil in the dressing room most of the season and this hasn’t helped.

“Results haven’t been fantastic so it’s the worst possible timing. The drug testers had visited the day before so he knew he could get away with it.”

Obviously not a player from one of the top clubs then.

could be united
  • His heart wasn't in it
  • I don't care.
  • Riviera said:

Carter said:

I heard who this was, I agree with Gary. There is no benefit to the sun putting this out and not naming the player. Fucking wankers, now every England player will be under suspicion unfairly.

There is no benefit you posting this without naming the player. Come on!
    I don't want to get Danny or Adam into bother mate

I appreciate that is leaving you disappointed at the vinegars but I have no doubt you can find out who the alleged guilty party is from WhatsApp or Twitter
  • Carter said:

Riviera said:

Carter said:

I heard who this was, I agree with Gary. There is no benefit to the sun putting this out and not naming the player. Fucking wankers, now every England player will be under suspicion unfairly.

There is no benefit you posting this without naming the player. Come on!
    I don't want to get Danny or Adam into bother mate

I appreciate that is leaving you disappointed at the vinegars but I have no doubt you can find out who the alleged guilty party is from WhatsApp or Twitter
    Just realised that you weren't hinting at Danny Rose or Adam Lallana...
  • Edit

Just got the clue, my bad...

Who has flagged this? I edited my guess to noone once i realised it wasn't them
  • Carter said:

Inbox me, be interested to know. Straight away i thought Wiltshire and England player was being used loosely
  • Sponsored links:

• WSS said:

How can't people work it out from the opening post?!

I assumed that was @PopIcon guessing rather than official confirmation.
  • Was he in the latest squad?
  • JaShea99 said:

Was he in the latest squad?

“England player” in tabloid parlance includes anyone who has played a single second of a match for England!
  • I'm not Keane on all this speculation
  • Quite obvious it’s TRIPpier :wink:
  • It it hadn't mentioned England player I'd have thought it would be Giles Coke