Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blackpool on tv tonight

FA cup 2nd round. Winners play the Arsenal. Thats what you call a boycott. Oyston Out.

Comments

• Options

FA cup 2nd round. Winners play the Arsenal. Thats what you call a boycott. Oyston Out.

Why is the ground empty Herts?
  • Options
    It's a long story Mike but thanks for asking
  • Options
    edited December 2018

Why is the ground empty Herts?
    Where have you been?
  • Options
    Who are the 8 people sitting opposite the camera?
  • Options

Who are the 8 people sitting opposite the camera?

Glory hunters.
  • Options
    How many will go to Arsenal?
  • Options
    WSS said:

How many will go to Arsenal?

• Options

It's a long story Mike but thanks for asking

It was a question based on tonight’s game, the way you spoke you made it sound like the ground was totally empty. I am fully aware of your troubles and your boycott.
  • Options
    Attendance 1,441.

To be fair how much more would it be if there wasn't a boycott?

Freezing cold, week before christmas, non league opponents.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It’s admirable as any boycott is but will it have any effect? I’m not sure what the latest on Oyston is but if he’s anything like RD, does he care how much money he loses or how apathetic fans have become? Even worse, do things like this make him dig his heels in (like RD) and become even more reluctant to sell?
  • Options
    402 away fans

1039 Blackpool attendees
  • Options

• Options
    Oystons out! How can the Football League still allow this type of owner to pass the 'fit and proper' test?!
    Well all credit to the team and good luck against Arsenal.
  • Options
    Its a shame that the Non-League side didnt get through BUT - time to show Arsenal how AND why a real team protest and boycott, not just because they're not getting Champions League Football every bloody year!!
  • Options
    edited December 2018

Its a shame that the Non-League side didnt get through BUT - time to show Arsenal how AND why a real team protest and boycott, not just because they're not getting Champions League Football every bloody year!!

Out of all the teams with bad owners Blackpool are the best at boycotting so I hope they make their point against Arsenal.
  • Options
    Sadly the Blackpool protest / fanbase is becoming as segmented and split as ours become.
  • Options
    I just assumed that Blackpool shuts down in the winter and everyones in Spain for six weeks before coming back to spruce up their B+B.
    Couldn't BT have hired some extras as seeing no fans is a shocking indictment of the Oyston's tenure at this famous old football club.
    Armfield, Mortensen, and the Wizard of the dribble, Stanley Matthews must be looking down in shock at how a terrible owner can kill the spirit of a football club.
  • Options
    Its a shame that BT Sport have Blackpool v Arsenal and not the BBC

Although I guess BBC would have found it embarrassing by banging on about the magic of the FA Cup in an empty stadium
  • Options

Sadly the Blackpool protest / fanbase is becoming as segmented and split as ours become.

I don't think so mate.
    They hardly came rushing back for that cup game last night
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Any closet Gooners on here with links to message boards, need to make them understand what's going on. Ta.
  • Options
    Good luck, Seasiders.

An effective boycott against Arsenal might just wake up the old farts at the EFL & the FA. They won't like having their flagship cup "disrespected".

# FansUnited, indeed!
  • Options
    Like the FA or the Gooners give a shit------ braaaaaap fam init blood as said by the Chief FA herbert