Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sophia Florsch

Thought about posting about this young lady yesterday but for some reason decided not to

Glad I held off as apparently surgury has gone well and there is zero fear of paralysis for her which can only be described as a miracle

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/motorsport/46267135

For those who dont have a clue what or who I'm on about...

Comments

• edited November 2018
    I saw that yesterday and spat tea all over my laptop,that was some shunt.I'm very glad she's going to be OK and so were the other injured people involved it could have been a lot worse.
  • glad she'll be okay and no one else was hurt. Looks like an absolutely horrific accident.
  • After seeing that footage of Sophia and watching Driven, the Billy Monger story you realize how difficult it must be for the parents of these young racing drivers.
  • But it also reminds you that whilst not completely safe, how much safer it now is.
  • She's incredibly lucky the photography enclosure is there, after that the next thing she would have hit was probably the floor Infront of the building, about 150feet behind that, and then most probably the glass front of the building itself