Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The spoils of a night out

Ok. @AFKABartram posted on another thread ‘Woke up with a pair of oversize joke shop glasses next to my bed so must have been a good night!’

What are the most random things you have found the morning after the night before?

Comments

• Two full boxes of floor tiles ... came in very useful for a job that needed doing :smiley:
  • edited November 2018
    I found that I didn’t have a phone, after waking up in gillingham on a train (I live in New Eltham)

And for sale signs, done that a couple times when first dabbling with booze in my teens. Apologies to anyone whose house is between Delano’s in Bromley and Chislehurst is was on the market longer than anticipated.
  • A giant no smoking sign from the local gas mains works. A shopping basket holder with wheels that I rode all the way home and told everyone that it was in fact a Segway.

Pockets full of tealights recently (seemingly from the pub) - just why.
  • A half-eaten kebab on my chest and a traffic cone next to the bed.
  • Sponsored links:

• A bay tree in a pot
  • Puke all over my room. Never did get it all out of the carpet.
  • One of the tannoy speakers from the old valley floodlights during our exile. A couple of my mates climbed to the top and one had a piss. I got about halfway and saw sense (shit myself).

No Henry I, I haven’t still got it!

Did the shower half way refresh you
  • Garden Bench... In my room in a house I rented a room in. Thing was I have no idea who's garden it came from... No one on any of the roads from the pub to home had one? At least not out the front...
  • Sponsored links:

• Ended up with one of them big Men at Work signs in me garden from a night out the other week...a dare from the Mrs apparently...so being a few sambucas over I took up the challenge...,do I keep it or put it bak is the question...?
  • A stuffed cat.

Was a very weird moment taking it back to the pub the next day and apologising.

Luckily saw the funny side and didn't bar us as it was a good pub.
  • Sun lounger.

Don’t ask.
  • edited November 2018
    A signed picture of Jimmy White after accidentally crashing the world snooker championships party.

Mates managed to get a dentists chair back to theirs, up some stairs and into their second floor flat.
  • Woke up on my bed once, under a shopping trolley.

Had to wait for my mates to surface to ask questions but none of us could remember how, where, why, when.

Absolute all-dayer bank holiday blackout!
  • edited November 2018

A half-eaten kebab on my chest and a traffic cone next to the bed.

So the Essex girl scarpered after she dropped her kebab on you?
  • Many years ago a bunch of us had a weekend away in Great Yarmouth. When we arrived we all noticed a model of a man with a mechanical arm that waved non stop whilst pointing at a sign saying “Welcome to Great Yarmouth “. This geezer must have stood 8 feet high.

After a heavy night on the piss I woke up and looked at the bottom of my bed and there he stood. The arm was not waving as he was not plugged in.