Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sit ups

2»

Comments

• Options

Press Ups. I suffer from weak joints / bones and tried this a couple of months ago and was mortified that I could only manage 3!!!

Gonna set myself a mission to see how long it will take me to get to doing 10

2 weeks :-)

That’s less than one a day...ffs, did you have to take breather every other day ?
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

This is devastating news. It means I will have to immediately stop doing my regular 100 sit-ups every morning and evening, and instead rest on the sofa to avoid any further strain on my back.

Bob,
    I'm so happy to hear this from you. You know I try to only be supportive, but your massive washboard abs and the frankly dangerous habits that led you to them were really starting to cause us worry for your lower back. I'm glad you have seen the light and have corrected this dangerous lifestyle choice.

Love,
    SD
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    I love sit ups, Sit ups are good for you actually, I’m just about to sit up, and go and get a beer out of the fridge.