Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Injury Update,Cullen,Vetokele,Reeves,Bauer & more -8/11/18

2»

Comments

• Options
    Fumbluff said:

Just returned from visiting a care home in Bexleyheath, Tracy Leaburn turned up with Igor Vetokele, Chris Solly, Ben Reeves, Dillon Phillips, and Nicky Ajose.

Igor still had his arm in a sling.

Did they win the five a side v the residents? : - )
    Igor missed a pen and Mrs Miggins (82) won it in the 65th minute with a far-post bullet header...
    She was miles offside
  • Options

Fumbluff said:

Just returned from visiting a care home in Bexleyheath, Tracy Leaburn turned up with Igor Vetokele, Chris Solly, Ben Reeves, Dillon Phillips, and Nicky Ajose.

Igor still had his arm in a sling.

Did they win the five a side v the residents? : - )
    Igor missed a pen and Mrs Miggins (82) won it in the 65th minute with a far-post bullet header...
    She was miles offside
    I dunno I found the replays inconclusive.
  • Options
    Looking forward to Cullen coming back, although Bowyer and JJ have done such a good job so far you could say we haven't missed him!
  • Options
    Cullen back would be a huge lift.
  • Options
    Obviously having Cullen back soon is a massive lift for us, absolute class player. I do also really look forward to having Pratley and Clarke soon back too. Even better if we manage to keep Ward and keep him as fit as possible. All of a sudden our midfield would look very strong.
  • Options

Lapslie and Ward back around Boxing Day... Potentially the same with Grant whilst Cullen will return at the end of January
  • Options
    Surprised Lapslie isn't available this weekend, seeing that it was a concussion injury where normally you just have a mandatory 1 week absence
  • Options

Lapslie and Ward back around Boxing Day... Potentially the same with Grant whilst Cullen will return to West Ham at the end of January
    Corrected for you...
  • Options

Fantastic news if he's close. As a side point our recruitment has been top draw this year. Taylor, Bielek, Cullen and even Steer have been excellent. Credit Lee Bowyer and Steve Gallen

I would say only Pratley has been disappointing. Like Pratley, Ward hasn't played enough but done well IMO. Bielik and Cullen are a class above.
    Pratley was vital at the start of the season and will be important until the end of the season. He provides experience and can play in two different positions. Hoping to see him back in the squad this weekend.

Did ok from what I saw, wasn't great.

But I do agree I think he still has a decent part to play.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Perhaps I'm being unreasonable in asking this BUT:

How come Cullen's running round on the grass and Igor is apparently still bandaged up like an Egyptian Mummy and showing no signs of returning?

They suffered the same injury in the same match.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

How come Cullen's running round on the grass and Igor is apparently still bandaged up like an Egyptian Mummy and showing no signs of returning?

Not really, The type and severity of the injury was clearly different.
  • Options
    "LenGlover">Perhaps I'm being unreasonable in asking this BUT:

Maybe their injury was'nt the same, one was worse than the other possibly?

• Options
    LenGlover said:

Quite possible that one player has more severe ligament damage than the other. Plus different people heal at different rates and maybe Igor has had previous shoulder injuries?
  • Options
    Seem to remember Igor having to go to hospital to get his injury checked out whilst there was never any mention of Cullen having to do the same
  • Options

Seem to remember Igor having to go to hospital to get his injury checked out whilst there was never any mention of Cullen having to do the same

Well, I would hope he went to hospital for the surgery...

I would hate to think they did it in his garden shed...
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

If you were to drop two different shaped and aged glasses onto you kitchen floor but from different heights and at different angles, would they shatter into exactly the same number of pieces?
  • Options
    edited December 2018

If you were to drop two different shaped and aged glasses onto you kitchen floor but from different heights and at different angles, would they shatter into exactly the same number of pieces?

Is that Zen?

Or are you suggesting we sign players made of glass?
  • Options

LenGlover said:

Far out man. :wink:
  • Options

LenGlover said:

I can confirm after testing this theory tonight that they do not
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Is that Zen?

Pavel Swarovski is in the shop window.
  • Options
    Any news on Lewis Page? Bowyer didn’t mention him during this press conference when discussing injuries.
  • Options

Is that Zen?

As long as they can tumbler in the box to win penalties