Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

random things that make you laugh

Comments

• brilliant
  • ScoSco
    edited June 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]How on earth did you find that mate??!!!

Randomly as the thread suggests! Cracked me up - love to have a go at that.
  • [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]This made me laughhuman Tetrissafe for work, but one person swears in the comments section.
    Ha ha. The starjump guy who tried and he knocked in him the drink!!

Takeshi's Castle on Sky is brilliant - Crazy Japanese doods
  • Very Funny!
  • edited June 2007
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]

Takeshi's Castle on Sky is brilliant - Crazy Japanese doods

Best show on TV
  • edited June 2007
    Piss off. Meerkat manor all the way, maybe Shameless ;-)
  • when i'm at the Valley with my best bud, she shouts 'yours' at the top of her voice
    i turn round to see the ugliest man on the planet

always fall for it

& it cracks me up

don't worry Lifer's..............she has yet to point any of you out yet ;-)
  • but blimey she could spend a fair few hours doing that and still not run out of men...

just kidding lads you handsome beasts you.

love
    from Pamela Anderson.
  • MIne relates to Cricket...sorry Ketman.

It makes me laugh when they all crowd around the batsmen for spin bowling, the geezer gets a nick the ball flies up in the air & everyone goes 'CATCH IT' I mean talk about stating the bloody obvious, like the fielder is gonna leave it....these cricketers make me laugh.
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]these cricketers make me laugh.

Ketmaners dude, get it right!!

Random thing again that makes me laugh, the members of this board calling cricket Ketman!! lol
  • Sponsored links:

• oh just thought of another thatr made me laugh before, when curb it was explaining that she was going somewhere with tavern and shag (fukin ell i am in bits laughing about it now!!!) anyone else remember that incident??
  • I dont !
    but sounds funny.
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]I dont !
    but sounds funny.

i will have to find it, when i say you and tavern and shag tho, i mean the poster shag and not the word shag! but it was v funny
  • dont worry. i knew what you meant
  • some of these made me chuckle.
    weird patents
    safe (ish) for work
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]MIne relates to Cricket...sorry Ketman.

It makes me laugh when they all crowd around the batsmen for spin bowling, the geezer gets a nick the ball flies up in the air & everyone goes 'CATCH IT' I mean talk about stating the bloody obvious, like the fielder is gonna leave it....these cricketers make me laugh.[/quote]

Similar to when boxing fans shout "Knock 'im out!"
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]It makes me laugh when they all crowd around the batsmen for spin bowling, the geezer gets a nick the ball flies up in the air & everyone goes 'CATCH IT' I mean talk about stating the bloody obvious, like the fielder is gonna leave it....these cricketers make me laugh.

Actually this can be a tactic to prevent the batsman sneaking a run - if he has a moment's doubt that the ball is near to a fielder he isn't moving. Called a bluff Ketman.
  • For someone whose name is Cricket, he has little clue about ketman aye Sco?
  • Random things that make me laugh?

Ollie ;-)
  • anyone wearing a millwall top.
  • Sponsored links:

• Men between the age of 18-25 wearing vest tops when they are either just too fat/skinny to do so.

A string vest however is cause for amusement whoever the wearer be
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]A string vest

oooohh another of my favorite ryming slang!
  • the mtv channel that, during the night show a person doing sign language to the songs in the corner of the screen.
    the site of a woman in her 50's dancing whilst signing along to 50 cent is quite surreal.
  • Some of the Guests on the Jerry Springer show re-runs always make me laugh.
  • El Karkouri doing his famous death roll when challenged by Leroy Lolita.
  • When people who are hard of hearing reply to a question with a totally irrelevant answer.

I'm partially mutton and do it myself but still find it funny.
  • Winterburns reaction to PDC. When PDc got sent off for "attacking" the ref.
  • cutting a tree down in your garden, and then watching random birds on the lawn thinking 'i'm sure there was a tree there'....
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]cutting a tree down in your garden, and then watching random birds on the lawn thinking 'i'm sure there was a tree there'....

waiting for sco to link the 'random birds' quote to wss.
  • There are no such things as "random birds" in WSS's world, they fall into three categories the past, the present and the future.