Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Disgusting

2»

Comments

• Options
    3 in their late 40' one in his 50's and a 19 year old...all should have known better but what a great example the older ones have made.
  • Options
    edited November 2018

5 men handed themselves in to a Police station in south London.

Millwall ??

What would you do if one, or more, were found to be CAFC ??
    Be very disappointed and curious as to why someone would want to do something like that.
  • Options
    Am curious why it got posted on social media - was it done because they thought it was funny or because somebody else wanted to show them up.

People have said hateful stuff in private since the beginning of time but now it gets filmed. I'm assuming those responsible will be having second thoughts.

• Options

3 in their late 40' one in his 50's and a 19 year old...all should have known better but what a great example the older ones have made.

Wow.
  • Options

Millwall ??

I'd like to point out, if any of them turn out to be Millwall fans, that not all Millwall fans are the same and we should all refrain from casting aspersions before we know the full picture.
  • Options

Millwall ??

I'd like to point out, if any of them turn out to be Millwall fans, that not all Millwall fans are the same and we should all refrain from casting aspersions before we know the full picture.
    It doesn't matter who they are - we can rest assured that most people found them offensive.

• Options
    No matter how wrong vile and hateful it comes across and it is truly disgusting , I don’t think a crime has been committed

Can’t see anything other than it outraging public decency that you could put it against

Even then I think it would be hard to prosecute

you must carry out an act which is lewd, obscene or of disgusting character, which outrages minimum standards of public decency as assessed by the jury;
    the act must take place in a public place, or a place which is accessible to, or within view of, the public;
    the act must take place in the actual presence of two or more persons who are capable of seeing it – it is irrelevant whether these people actually saw the act or were outraged by it.

You have to ask yourself why was it posted other than to expose them
  • Options

No matter how wrong vile and hateful it comes across and it is truly disgusting , I don’t think a crime has been committed

Can’t see anything other than it outraging public decency that you could put it against

you must carry out an act which is lewd, obscene or of disgusting character, which outrages minimum standards of public decency as assessed by the jury;
    the act must take place in a public place, or a place which is accessible to, or within view of, the public;
    the act must take place in the actual presence of two or more persons who are capable of seeing it – it is irrelevant whether these people actually saw the act or were outraged by it.

They've now been named - not sure where it will go from here? Still can't understand what possessed them to do it - very sick people.
  • Options
    The youngest is palace fan apparently.
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Apparently they came forward because they knew it was wrong and they are not racists according to a close family member!! They are all the same these scum, they play it all hard then go crying, it wasn't us, we didn't mean it..........
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Millwall ??

Considering members of this board and many of their fellow fans routinely sing about putting Millwall on a bonfire then perhaps they should all be up on hate crime charges....
  • Options
    I get your point, SLL, but the important difference is that there has never been a matchday inferno at The Den (new or old) in which dozens of supporters lost their lives - thank goodness. There has, of course, been a Grenfell fire.

In this context, while the "build a bonfire" rhyme is definitely unfriendly, to me it falls into the same category as a child ending a playground spat by telling their adversary to "drop dead" - they do not expect it to actually happen, and would be horrified if it did. I very much doubt any sane person would direct that rhyme at the supporters of Bradford City.
  • Options
    Youngest one is a palace fan, they all seem to hail from West Norwood area according to daily mail website

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6357517/Five-men-arrested-sickening-Grenfell-Tower-bonfire.html
  • Options
    DA9 said:

Youngest one is a palace fan, they all seem to hail from West Norwood area according to daily mail website

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6357517/Five-men-arrested-sickening-Grenfell-Tower-bonfire.html

South Norwood according to Channel 4 news