Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

A thank-you from Lyle Taylor

Lyle Taylor paid tribute to everyone who has helped him with his Pink October campaign, following Tuesday night’s game against Oxford United at The Valley.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5bd057caa4b52/a-thank-you-to-charlton-supporters-from-lyle-taylor

Comments

• a VERY worthwhile cause .. any cause is worthy if it brings about awareness of and finances research into potential cures for the invidious and manifold cancerous diseases
  • Nice to see a player using his profile in such a positive manner.
  • Decent role model, speaks well and is a good footballer.
    Win win
  • iamdan said:

Decent role model, speaks well and is a good footballer.
    Win win

Spot on.

If we can fully Chartonise him (and RD doesn't cash in) and he can stay with us for a decent period then I believe he has shown potential for eventual legend status.
  • bobmunro said:

iamdan said:

Win win

Spot on.

If we can fully Chartonise him (and RD doesn't cash in) and he can stay with us for a decent period then I believe he has shown potential for eventual legend status.
    Or prob be at Palace by Feb :)
  • bobmunro said:

iamdan said:

Win win

Spot on.

If we can fully Chartonise him
    (and RD doesn't cash in) and he can stay with us for a decent period then I believe he has shown potential for eventual legend status.
    Don't say that we need all the goals we can get!
  • bobmunro said:

iamdan said:

Win win

Spot on.

If. So many players have started well and then faded for a variety of reasons. Take Igor as the most recent example.