Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Car nicked last night in Thorntree Road

Comments

• Options
    Any chance you can get old bill to come and check for fingerprints ?
    Long shot I know but worth a try.
  • Options

I imagine where the car was picked up from might give the police some ideas?
  • Options
    The old bill won’t bother with it now, I’m on way home to take a look and then insurance should come and take it off to fix it, apparently a few other bits inside need repair

Still a much better result than a few hours ago!!
  • Options

The old bill won’t bother with it now, I’m on way home to take a look and then insurance should come and take it off to fix it, apparently a few other bits inside need repair

Still a much better result than a few hours ago!!

No doubt the bloke who nicked it has reported it as missing/stolen....

Good luck with the repairs...
  • Options
    What road in plumstead was it found?
  • Options
    Rivine Grove I think
  • Options

Rivine Grove I think

I hope nobody on here lives on that road - their new car might be missing.
  • Options
    Great news EA
  • Options

Rivine Grove I think

Ravine Grove,probably.
  • Options
    bit poor that the police wont look into it. if these guys did it the once they probably will do it again or have done it in the past. certainly a lead that could help further down the line with conviction.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I imagine where the car was picked up from might give the police some ideas?
    More chance of knitting fog!

• Options

bit poor that the police wont look into it. if these guys did it the once they probably will do it again or have done it in the past. certainly a lead that could help further down the line with conviction.

Too busy with diversity training.
  • Options

Lack of staff/officers
  • Options

Again, more chance of knitting fog. Mr Plod is not interested in stolen cars. Might be an idea to fit a tracking system. Still at least you got it back.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Lack of staff/officers
    Be curious to know if anyone on here has had a crime solved by the police?
  • Options

Too busy with diversity training.
    Need a replacement for Perri Kiely, now he's too big to be thrown around.
  • Options
    Joking 🤣🤣
  • Options

shirty5 said:

Lack of staff/officers
    Be curious to know if anyone on here has had a crime solved by the police?
    I do a bit of work with solicitors so see hundreds of convictions and on going trials from shoplifting to murder so some crimes do result in charges and convictions.

What I do see is more and more "released under investigation" where an arrest has been made but the suspect is the released while the police may or may not take it forward which isn't satisfactory for anyone imho.

Anyway glad Eltham got his car back.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2018
    Karl Robinson not happy with just nicking a point last night then. Take the boy out of Liverpool...

Glad it's been found EA
  • Options
    regarding police we had a drain jetter stolen from outside our offices, we gave the police full cctv of the van used with plates etc, 10 days after the theft they came out to us, of course it wasnt going to be found by then.
  • Options

I don't think they do that anymore.

No I think the advice is to report it to the nearest corner shop and see if anyone comes forward.
  • Options
    bang out of order giving Plod stick ---- i mean top Plod like Tom from Eltham are hard at it dragging villians to court from said naughty jokey words about Burger Boy.

still maybe the hard pressed Plod might spot the arseholes who nicked your motor from their seat on a double decker bus whilst spotting arch criminals soeaking on mobiles whilst driving
  • Options
    edited October 2018

Speaking on mobiles or texting whilst driving are ridiculously dangerous.

You've come on here more than once to attack the Police and the work they do.

You clearly don't see a single benefit of having a police force and I don't think you should ever call them.

They're outnumbered by criminals - not their fault.
    They're limited in powers - not their fault.
    They're recruiting who they can - somewhat their fault if they make a mistake in who they hire.
    They're told which calls they can respond to by a control centre - not their fault.

By 'their' I am referring to the police out there on the streets in cars, responding to murders, stabbings, suicides, RTA's, drink driving incidents, drink driving accidents and many other things you'll never want to witness.

If you're so against the police attending to these kinds of incidents, you obviously either have something to hide or are just deluded by a bad experience...

Either way I hope you never need them.
  • Options
    I accept the police have a difficult job but personally speaking haven't had a great experience with them. I don't have any alternative to them at present however good or bad their service is.