Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Online Ticket Purchases

Went to buy tickets for tonight's match and when I got to the payment page they had the usual array of credit card logos, including AMEX, which I think is a change from previous seasons. As I get British Airways miles with my AMEX card, I punched in my card details and then got a message "error in completing your purchase". So I went back into the basket and used an alternative card to complete my purchase.

I didn't follow up when the same happened when I bought tickets last month, but I called the ticket office this time, only to be told "we don't accept AMEX". I did point out they might want to delete the AMEX logo as usually websites only list debit/credit cards they actually accept!

Comments

• Options
    I had the same problem. The AMEX logo should go. I completed OK using VISA.
  • Options
    Me to, couldn’t pay by AMEX but visa fine.
  • Options
    It's as if no-one bothered to test that awful site before it was launched. "Add" you ticket, (rather that buy), enter your "coupon code" (not required), then the system failed page (when actually payment made and tickets sent to inbox). Least it doesn't bother with any kind of age verification or else i'd be really unhappy.
  • Options
    Complete nightmare trying to get tickets today. As soon as you go to check out the website crashed. I finally succeeded but got no email confirmation and had to queue up before kick off. But guess what, I got an email at 8.30 saying I can now print my ticket for the match I’m watching. Hope the new owner sorts it out.