Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Meghan [Duchess of Sussex] expecting baby

edited October 2018 in Not Sports Related
The Duchess of Sussex is pregnant and is due to give birth next spring, Kensington Palace has revealed.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45861683

Comments

• Options
    Ginger hair with a beautiful tan ?

Is the above an oxymoron ?
  • Options

Should keep the Daily Mail and daytime TV busy.

Megan's Half-Sister / the Daily Mail will certainly be celebrating this news

When you think that woman cant moan about anything else, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex decide to help her out by having a baby so she can now start moaning about the fact that she wont be invited to meet her Nephew!!
  • Options
    Meghan.
  • Options
    B, they didn't hang about!
  • Options
    Now we know why they arranged the wedding in haste
  • Options
    Happy for them, but not remotely bothered otherwise!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2018
    Sterilisation the only thing for the lot of them.

Breeders.
  • Options

another call on the public purse for what is no more than a couple of media celebs

In what respect? Are you saying they shouldn't have access to healthcare?
  • Options
    Great news. Should keep the pinkos away from Brexit for say, 30 seconds!
  • Options

You horrible lot - this is lovely news! Can't understand why you all bother to post on this thread if you don't like the Royal Family.

• Options
    Will the baby be the first mixed race person with blue blood? A good thing if so.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Will the baby be the first mixed race person with blue blood? A good thing if so.

Err, most are English/German :smile:
  • Options

You horrible lot - this is lovely news! Can't understand why you all bother to post on this thread if you don't like the Royal Family.

They’re obsessed. Weird

Rule Brittania
  • Options

About a thousand years to late.
    No such thing as blue blood.
  • Options
    Congratulations.
  • Options

I’m not overly Royalist, no mugs or t shirts and don’t watch the weddings etc BUT in my opinion we’d be a lot worse off without them.

My thoughts exactly.
  • Options
    edited October 2018

I'm sure there have been many many others over the years. However, this might well be the first one to be officially recognised.

But not sure why this would be a specifically "good thing" or "bad thing" either way. It's just a "thing". Or maybe a "ting".
  • Options
    edited October 2018

I’m not overly Royalist, no mugs .

Ahem...