Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Coventry - Match Thread

191011121315»

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2018

RedChaser said:

WTF STEER... COME FOR IT!!!

Bloody rooted to his line everytime

Yep exactly what I was saying on Tuesday.
    Their two goals were similar today because he wouldnt stop the cross with a save
    I gave him too much credit comparing him to a Subuteo keeper on a short stick, at least the latter gets out to the edge of the 6 yard box :-(
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Thank you Weegie & all other thread contributors. Unlike the team, we clearly have strength in commentating depth, and able reserves.

Not sure what Bowyer can do about the defence since the root of the problem cannot possibly be addressed until January - and probably not even then if Roland still owns us.

Roland OUT
  • Options
    Defended poorly for the whole game and got deeper and deeper in the last 20 mins. No surprise they nicked it. We've lost to a properly shit team there.

Why was Grant still on the pitch? Taking Reeves off was a stupid decision as well.
  • Options

Seriously that's it for me, we are stuck here until Roland is gone and we get a decent squad in. Genuinely fed up, Bowyer taking off Reeves has lost us that game, poor poor tactics

And this is why I haven't gone this season. Fed up and lacking enthusiasm to go to The Valley.
  • Options
    Just about fed up with this... well done Charlton fucked my weekend again!
  • Options
    Need to be able to put games to bed. And score from corners. Need a decent keeper. Fucking load of bollocks.
  • Options
    Senpai said:

Seriously that's it for me, we are stuck here until Roland is gone and we get a decent squad in. Genuinely fed up, Bowyer taking off Reeves has lost us that game, poor poor tactics

And this is why I haven't gone this season. Fed up and lacking enthusiasm to go to The Valley.
    I'm losing the interest to go, I went Scunthorpe and thought well at least we were exciting at times and Scunny looked decent, Coventry were absolutely crap, to not beat them is woeful
  • Options
    We had a few chances to score and didnt even shoot.

Fosu had two 1 were he cut inside beautifully and should of shot but tried to run it further and got tackled
  • Options
    Updating the score on the internet and dreading a late goal has become such a regular Saturday afternoon. Why can't we hold on to leads at the end of games? We have dropped so many points in the dying minutes of games the last years. Is it something psychological?
  • Options
    We've had so many decent keepers in the last few seasons but just keep shipping them out!
    Inexplicable.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Another goal after the 89th minute. Seems to happen in nearly every game we've played this season, this time it was the turn of the opposition. Pissed off!
  • Options
    Get Phillips back in goal.
  • Options
    Thanks all
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!