Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Christian Bale Unrecognizable As Dick Cheney In Trailer For "Vice."

2»

Comments

• Haha thank all of you for the recommendation @kentaddick @EastStand @SDAddick @Stu_of_Kunming
    I don't know why I haven't seen them. I do know about Anchorman though. Maybe I'm just not into comedy stuff in general. I just watched the trailer and a few minutes of the best bits video on YouTube. I'm not sure I'd like it. Slightly reminds me of 'The Office' (the US version) I watched last month. I wanted to like that show but I just couldn't get into it and gave it up after three episodes. I liked The Big Bang Theory and Young Sheldon but I guess they are entirely different kind of comedy to Will Ferrell's films?

Yup, quite different strands of comedy there @JessieAddick
  • The thing I find most offensive about that sound clip is his accent....he's from Wales FFS.... Anyway, whether he's a bit of a knob or not, I do think he's a bloody excellent actor.....
  • New clip out that expands on one scene in the trailer. OMG, the editing! Reminds me of Oliver Stone's editing in Natural Born Killers. I am so psyched to see this.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKtnmXREcRA