Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: Scunthorpe United 5-3 Charlton Athletic

many thanks to the 23 Lifers who gave their marks:

Comments

• Had it not been for one errant pass from Taylor he would have been MOM scoring over 8. Cheers Lancs, good stuff as always.
  • Interesting spread of marks, unusual to get 2 players well over 7 at the same time as 2 players getting less than 5...
  • I note in Steer's 5 games he has once scored a higher mark than Phillips average; and that was at Luton where he was ok was certainly not mind blowing.
  • redman said:

I note in Steer's 5 games he has once scored a higher mark than Phillips average; and that was at Luton where he was ok was certainly not mind blowing.

Think Phillips should definitely be given another chance. Only real issue I can see is that there might be a clause in Steer's loan agreement that he plays when fit or for xx games in a season.
  • cafc-west said:

redman said:

I note in Steer's 5 games he has once scored a higher mark than Phillips average; and that was at Luton where he was ok was certainly not mind blowing.

Think Phillips should definitely be given another chance. Only real issue I can see is that there might be a clause in Steer's loan agreement that he plays when fit or for xx games in a season.
  • I suspect that we pay Villa a higher percentage of his wages if he doesn’t play