Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Scunthorpe v Charlton - Match Thread

1131415161719»

Comments

• our 2 best defenders are injured. We just concede too many sloppy goals and now Luton are about a 1 point behind us now. Plymouth actually drew and Oxford lose in last minute. Bye Robinson.
  • Our defence looks absolutely appalling. All the good work so easily undone by a wafer thin squad yet again.

No thanks to wankface, fuck off RD.
  • IdleHans said:

Luton 2-1 up at oxford

90+8 min winner

:smiley:
    I really don't give a f@ck now
  • Got to bring back Philips now.
  • Scunthorpe really are a bogey team for us up there at the moment
  • Simply not acceptable. Roland out!
  • 90'+6'
    Josh Cullen (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

90'+5'
    (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick on the left wing.

90'+4'
    Lyle Taylor (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick on the left wing
  • Scoham said:

Scoham said:

aaaaaarfdghnbxsfdg fghnjcfxghjfcghjfcyuhgv

You can say that again.
    aaaaaarfdghnbxsfdg fghnjcfxghjfcghjfcyuhgv
    See I told yer.
  • Only slight consolation is that we didn't lose too much ground tonight, Barnsley, Sunderland, Doncaster, Walsall and Peterborough all dropping points
  • Sponsored links:

• Just the way the game goes sometimes but that doesn’t stop me feeling annoyed. You play that game 100 times and we win it 75 out of 100.
  • Oh well back to the drawing board.
  • clb74 said:

IdleHans said:

Luton 2-1 up at oxford

90+8 min winner

:smiley:
    I really don't give a f@ck now
    If we can't laugh and take the p155 out of others - especially those with recent, unhappy connections - we won't have much to smile about.

So ... I'm quite happy to make hay whilst the sun shines!
  • Only slight consolation is that we didn't lose too much ground tonight, Barnsley, Sunderland, Doncaster, Walsall and Peterborough all dropping points

It's handy though we got people cheering Luton winners
  • 90'+7'
    Attempt missed. Stephen Humphrys (Scunthorpe United) right footed shot from outside the box misses to the left.

Now FT
  • No excuse for shipping 5 goals against Scunny. Accrington up to 5th on a shoestring budget.

Hope the players are f***ing embarrassed.
  • Can't defend to save our life, Dyksteel (sic) not ready, poor displays from certain individuals, midfield good going forward but gave the defence no cover. Very naive unprofessional performance IMHO.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!