Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: Luton Town 2-2 Charlton Athletic

many thanks to the 27 Lifers who gave marks, I have given an assist to Cullen for his corner which led to Solly's goal. I am sure that there were more "hit Posts" than the one I have shown but as the Press Assn don't detail them then I can't put them in.
We now have 3 players on 4 yellow cards

Comments

• Like how you've added the promotion target Lancs
  • 3 players on 4 bookings now. We REALLY need Bielik back soon to cover for either Pratley or Page
  • So then, was Solly our MoM but Aribo our best player?
  • Didn't Sarr have a late header saved? - is showing as no shots,
  • Didn't Sarr have a late header saved? - is showing as no shots,

Pearce headed against the bar, Sarr headed the rebound - which was headed off the line by a defender from under the bar.

• So then, was Solly our MoM but Aribo our best player?

Yes. Solly got a boost to his mark for the late winner.
  • Oggy Red said:

Didn't Sarr have a late header saved? - is showing as no shots,

Pearce headed against the bar, Sarr headed the rebound - which was headed off the line by a defender from under the bar.

Is that not an attempt on target, or does only one count?

• Evidently 2 different goal attempts by 2 different players = 2 goal attempts, 1 off target (Pearce against the bar) and 1 on target (Sarr header cleared off the line).

The evidence is on the match video.
    https://www.skysports.com/efl/championship/video/11512978/luton-2-2-charlton
  • 2 clean sheets in 12 games is a bit worrying. The stats (including the average score) don't suggest that Steer has made us any more secure at the back.
  • 3 players on 4 bookings now. We REALLY need Bielik back soon to cover for either Pratley or Page

Trying to get a bet on Taylor to be booked tomorrow night
  • Sponsored links:

• You are probably correct with the late attempts on goal but when I compile the stats I use the Press Association minute by minute reports as shown on BBC and Sky sites. If I included video it would have to be for the complete match so I could rectify all the mistakes, which I can’t do.

However I am always happy to see all your feedbacks and put me right when the official stats are wrong.
  • EVEN THE AP IS SCAPEGOATING OUR NABS!

Or indeed to cover for BOTH Pratley and Page on Saturday now. ..