Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Raspberry Pi Arcade Table project

13»

Comments

• Options
    It looks well made. You can play the games easily enough on modest emulators but that cabinet looks fantastic. 
  • Options
    For future reference Muttley, you can delete everything after the first question mark and the link still works: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4-3inch-Mini-Portable-Handheld-Arcade-Retro-Classic-Game-Console-3000-Games-8Bit/283836491014
    That console does look cute, but seeing as it's being shipped from China we may be out of lockdown before it gets here :-)
  • Options
    I'm going to start a new project. A smaller arcade cabinet with one joystick and buttons but with ports to add joypads for multiplayers and a 7 inch or 10 inch screen. Getting all the bits together. 

• Options
    I'm going to start a new project. A smaller arcade cabinet with one joystick and buttons but with ports to add joypads for multiplayers and a 7 inch or 10 inch screen. Getting all the bits together. 

Let me know how you get on
  • Options
    Will do. Hope to put some pics up as I progress. If anybody wants to do something similar, happy to help/advise.
  • Options
    Will do. Hope to put some pics up as I progress. If anybody wants to do something similar, happy to help/advise.
    i am toying with the idea as i have the pi with retropie installed but want something a bit sexier than a small black box
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Playing the games using arcade joysticks and buttons adds a level. Another option is to build a box with joysticks that connects to your TV.
  • Options
    edited March 2021

• Options
    Looking good
  • Options
    This is a small cabinet with a 7 inch screen. Needs a bit more assembly but works fine and has a joystick port for two player games.