Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Luton spares

2»

Comments

• I have got a ticket from a Luton friend.
    Sitting in the home end, but hey ho!

Old habits die hard mate.
    Just don't try and do em on your own
    You must know me.
    Old habits do die hard, but I am older and wiser now.
    If we score I will control myself, and cheer the lads on under my breath.

You must know me.
    The fact that you mentioned kev H on onther thread confirms we must no one and other.
    Look forward to meeting you mate.
  • I have a last minute dropout so now have one spare.
  • J Block asked first :smile:

You must know me.
    And pretend to look pleased when they score!

I've always thought that just as hard, as it stands out a mile if you're the only person not jumping around...
  • I have a spare Bradford ticket. £15

You must know me.
    The fact that you mentioned kev H on onther thread confirms we must no one and other.
    I have often thought from your user name Blackpool 72, must refer to the last game of the season in 1972 when we needed a result at Blackpool and we got stuffed 5-0.
    I was there and was caught up in the various incidents that followed the game.

As for me I will give you a clue, in 1972 I had Ginger hair, does that help?
  • edited September 2018

I have got a ticket from a Luton friend.

You must know me.
    I have often thought from your user name Blackpool 72, must refer to the last game of the season in 1972 when we needed a result at Blackpool and we got stuffed 5-0.

From my memory most of the incidents happened before the game. I think by kick off they had already locked up over 50 Charlton. I was unlucky and actually got to the game and saw the drubbing ! Blackpool72 will remember more than me but quite a few got sent down when they went back up to court.

You must know me.

From my memory most of the incidents happened before the game. I think by kick off they had already locked up over 50 Charlton. I was unlucky and actually got to the game and saw the drubbing ! Blackpool72 will remember more than me but quite a few got sent down when they went back up to court.
    About 40 of us got fined when we went back up to court.
    Fortunately no one got sent down.
  • Spare adult ticket going
  • Sponsored links:

• clb74 said:

Spare adult ticket going

So the pick up by sitting on some random Doris’s lap on the train didn’t work then ?
  • clb74 said:

Spare adult ticket going

So the pick up by sitting on some random Doris’s lap on the train didn’t work then ?
    18 year old dropping out at 12.30
  • There were a load of empty seats in the Charlton end. 50 or more. It was not sold out at all.
  • There were a load of empty seats in the Charlton end. 50 or more. It was not sold out at all.

That's probably because there were a lot standing on the gangway/stairs.

I imagine the police capacity for that stand is less than the number of actual seats. Thankfully

I didn’t tell the truth before in case somebody from the Luton ticket office looked at the site and worked out what I had done.

I phoned the Luton ticket office and asked to buy a ticket for the match.They sold me one in the upper stand of the home end behind the goal.

When I arrived at the ground I walked round to the Away end and presented my ticket. The. Turnstile operator said that all of the away tickets were Orange and why was my ticked Blue. I said that I had no idea but I was a Charlton supporter and he let me in.

Ther were two empty seats each side of me but, but there was loads standing On the steps.

That's probably because there were a lot standing on the gangway/stairs.
    There were at least 50 standing behind the back row of seats nearest the home fans