Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lee Bowyer and the Nine Game Blocks

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Christ he's a bad manager. Anyone could have gotten promoted with our League One squad the year he did 
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Christ he's a bad manager. Anyone could have gotten promoted with our League One squad the year he did 
     You can look at it another way, we probably wouldn't have got some of the loan players we got without Bowyer.
    I know West Ham were keen to let Cullen go to Bowyer to learn his trade from one of the best.
    Beilek was probably the same.
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Leuth said:
     You can look at it another way, we probably wouldn't have got some of the loan players we got without Bowyer.
    I know West Ham were keen to let Cullen go to Bowyer to learn his trade from one of the best.
    That continues to this season. Without Bowyer at Birmingham we wouldn't have been lumbered with Leko I bet.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Leuth said:
    That continues to this season. Without Bowyer at Birmingham we wouldn't have been lumbered with Leko I bet.
    Bowyer managed to persuade Chelsea to let him have Castillo but somehow he ended up with us!