Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Concern For The Welfare of a Fellow Lifer

Comments

• Options
    I have only been to Streatham once, it was closed
  • Options
    Isn't it that shit bit past Brixton?
  • Options
    Canters I have heard a rumour...

Don't be a stripey cock.
  • Options
    Went to Streatham once to meet a group of girls. Me and two other mates. We got off the bus, walked to her house, got about 50 yards from her front door before we got chased by about 20 young black kids with knives.

Lovely area back in the 90's.

The things I used to do for a promise...
  • Options
    Always lived in Kent until six years ago but support Essex. Go figure.
  • Options
    EastStand said:

Burn im for a witch.

Before I put my glasses on i thought that said
    'bum him the bitch'

Harsh
    But
    Fair
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    PaddyP17 said:

PaddyP17 said:

How can you support Surrey with a name like @cantersaddick? I always assumed it was for Canterbury or have I been whooooooshed?

He's from Canterbury but his old man's a Surrey fan.

Heathen.

How can you support Surrey with a name like @cantersaddick? I always assumed it was for Canterbury or have I been whooooooshed?

Because he's a twat.
    Calm down lads. Surrey are winning and Somerset might lose to let us extend our lead at the top of Div one!

How is mid table div 2 treating you?
    It is truly astonishing that a Charlton fan can maintain that mentality for football, and yet a United-like mentality for cricket, and have that sit okay in his mind.

YER A DISGRACE
    Imagine if my supporting Surrey was simply the greatest whoosh of all time ever!!!
  • Options

PaddyP17 said:

PaddyP17 said:

Heathen.

Because he's a twat.
    Calm down lads. Surrey are winning and Somerset might lose to let us extend our lead at the top of Div one!

It is truly astonishing that a Charlton fan can maintain that mentality for football, and yet a United-like mentality for cricket, and have that sit okay in his mind.

YER A DISGRACE
    Imagine if my supporting Surrey was simply the greatest whoosh of all time ever!!!
    But seriously I'm taking the piss with the whole div 2 jokes. I follow Kent as my second team and always want them to do well. I support Surrey for the family connection and as I was brainwashed as a child.

Surrey have spent much of my time supporting them as a second division side. I only have vague memories of the legendary team led by Hollioake. We haven't won anything in donkeys years. My comments are only baiting you guys because you always bite
  • Options

It makes perfect sense canters mate.

Firstly you are closer to the valley.

Secondly you are closer to the Oval.
    And

Thirdly you are shortening your journey on the poxy train to work.

Don't give in to all these bullies mate if we stick together we can defeat them all. :wink:

Thanks buddy. Frankly I'm flattered that they all love me enough to make a thread about me. Although it's borderline creepy.

Will have to report it to @cobbles of the bullying continues.
  • Options

PaddyP17 said:

Heathen.

Because he's a twat.

There once was a Lifer named canters

At one time we shared many banters...

This worm has now turned

His boats he's now burned

By joining the Selhurst Prick ranters.

But the final straw is poking fun at a certain well respected county cricket team....

Burned his boats ?

I'll burn his Y fronts if he crosses Fanny's path again!

While he's wearing 'em.....
    Sorry fanny. I'll always love you!
  • Options

And

Don't give in to all these bullies mate if we stick together we can defeat them all. :wink:

As long as Canters is glad all over, I guess it's up to him...
  • Options
    As for supporting Palarse all I can say is that I would rather cut my balls off with a rusty spoon.
  • Options

And

As long as Canters is glad all over, I guess it's up to him...
    Ouch.
  • Options
    edited September 2018

As for supporting Palarse all I can say is that I would rather cut my balls off with a rusty spoon.

Oh my God, your poor man.

You do know that's the ritual for getting into the Ultras.

What am I saying, of course you know.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

At some point you will have to admit the truth to yourself if no one else - but it really doesn't have to be like that as there are less painful ways of making the transition.
  • Options

Sounds like a few on here would have already done that for you @cantersaddick!!!! :wink:
  • Options

PaddyP17 said:

Heathen.

Because he's a twat.

There once was a Lifer named canters

At one time we shared many banters...

This worm has now turned

His boats he's now burned

By joining the Selhurst Prick ranters.

But the final straw is poking fun at a certain well respected county cricket team....

Burned his boats ?

I'll burn his Y fronts if he crosses Fanny's path again!

While he's wearing 'em.....
    That would definitely cause more than a tingle @Fanny Fanackapan :smiley:
  • Options

And

Thanks buddy. Frankly I'm flattered that they all love me enough to make a thread about me. Although it's borderline creepy.

And I’m only down the road in Peckham mate if you fancy a beer.
  • Options

PaddyP17 said:

Heathen.

Because he's a twat.

He's right you are a twat
  • Options
    cabbles said:

And

And I’m only down the road in Peckham mate if you fancy a beer.
    Sounds good mate let's do it! Not inviting that prick @Addickted2thereds or you velma @PaddyP17.
  • Options

PaddyP17 said:

PaddyP17 said:

Heathen.

Because he's a twat.

YER A DISGRACE
    But seriously I'm taking the piss with the whole div 2 jokes. I follow Kent as my second team and always want them to do well. I support Surrey for the family connection and as I was brainwashed as a child.

Surrey have spent much of my time supporting them as a second division side. I only have vague memories of the legendary team led by Hollioake. We haven't won anything in donkeys years. My comments are only baiting you guys because you always bite
    To be fair, I'm a Kent man but when I'm in the south I probably go to watch Surrey more due to ease.
  • Options

PaddyP17 said:

PaddyP17 said:

Heathen.

Because he's a twat.

YER A DISGRACE

To be fair, I'm a Kent man but when I'm in the south I probably go to watch Surrey more due to ease.
    And a higher quality am I right?
  • Options
    Is Canters dressing like this ! We could already be to late !

• Options

lolwray said:

is there still an ice rink ?

Why is this the one question anyone my parents generation asks?!!?
    Not "is your place nice?" Not "whats the area like?".

Just "is there a bloody ice rink?"
    Well, is there?