Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Top lad
  • Options
    Isnt he out of Contract in the summer? - I think if we want to keep him we need to have been takenover and be in the Championship as he could be an excellent long term player for us

Could well be an early contender for Player of the Season based on his early performances
  • Options
    Looks a really good addition to the squad.....seems to have slotted in seamlessly with no fuss or fanfare.
  • Options
    I doubt we’d be able to keep him permanently if he’s doing well. Charlton are the New York of football...if you can make it here you can make it anywhere so there’s no reason why he wouldn’t walk straight into the arsenal side next season if he has a good season with us
  • Options
    Really rate him. Looks to have more time than the other guys on the pitch. Class act.
  • Options
    Like this lad a lot - This part of the first article is particularly telling of his mentality. Seems like he just wants to keep his head down and graft to play good football:

"They’re coming back after injuries and I have to be ready to fight in training for my place. I will do my best. I know I’m not a special one because I’m from Arsenal. I’m going to do my best in every single training and the games. I’m doing my best every day.”
  • Options
    A good addition, can only get better.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It was a great header. Not often do I get to stand right behind the goal, brilliant to see it fly into the net, no chance for the keeper

You can tell he's an Arsenal player, comfortable on the ball. He just needs to be careful not to dwell too long, as in L1 you'll get closed down fast
  • Options
    edited September 2018

He’s made it into the EFL team of the week
  • Options
    Have only done the Accrington and Southend games and was really impressed with him in both games. I saw @lancashire lad's stats today which showed a relatively low mark for him at Accrington, which I think is pretty harsh. There is an excellent player there and I thought he looked outstanding on Saturday in both midfield and defence. We were also just to the side of the goal, four rows from the front and that was a cracking header!
  • Options
    He looked good when i saw him against Peterborough. Can tell he's trained with Arsenal first team, always gets his head up when in possession and gives himself a lot of time to make the right decision.
  • Options
    He's comes across so well in all the interviews I've seen with him. Seems like a good lad
  • Options
    Crazy thing is some poor marks on the players thread on Saturday. Yet in the team of the week.
  • Options
    He plays like an experienced pro but he's only played 19 senior games, looks too good for this league hats off to Bowyer and Gallen for getting him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Glad we waited for him rather than rushing to sign the other Ward.
  • Options
    Good signing and a good loan move for him. Should be a key player this season.
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Glad we waited for him rather than rushing to sign the other Ward.

I think i saw on Sky Sports news the other day he'd signed for Notts County, looks like we dodged a bullet.