Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Simon Jordan in Wikipedia

edited June 2007 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
wikipedia/jordan
... there is a love-child on the way ..... nooooo!

Also,
Charlie Brooker, a Guardian journalist wrote:

"On the panel are Duncan Bannatyne (who I quite like), Jeffrey Archer (who I don't), two women who look the same, and Simon Jordan - who performs a mind-boggling miracle each week by coming across as a bigger, smugger arsehole than Archer. He looks like a cross between Gérard Depardieu and a thick waiter, and is one of those people you instinctively dislike the moment you clap eyes on them, presumably thanks to some weird, primordial twat-detector lurking in the evolutionary backwaters of the brain. Consequently, everything he says and does fills you with revulsion. Everything. Last week he raised an eyebrow and I vomited blood for an hour."

Comments

• Options
    Ha Ha! So it's not just Richard Murray who thinks Simon Jordan is a f***ing tosser.

"......and is one of those people you instinctively dislike the moment you clap eyes on them, presumably thanks to some weird, primordial twat-detector lurking in the evolutionary backwaters of the brain."

I wonder if Tango man ever reads the Guardian?