Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Statbank: Charlton Athletic 0-0 Fleetwood Town

Many thanks to the 47 Lifers who gave marks. From the information available which is the Press Association and the club's highlights I can't find 5 shots on target, I found 3 and have also included Lapslie's last minute header which was cleared off the line. this raises an interesting point(?) when a goalie saves a shot it is a shot on target but when a player heads a shot/header off the line it is a shot blocked - mmmmmm? Anyway here are the stats:

Comments

• So we are at home and our defenders get the highest marks, worrying I think
  • A bit harsh on Igor to have the second worst score (though to be fair he's only fractionally behind several other players)
  • A bit harsh on Igor to have the second worst score (though to be fair he's only fractionally behind several other players)

I thought he looked bright and clever when he came on. He just didn't get any service and by the time he came on Fleetwood looked content to settle for a point while maybe hitting us on the break through Madden and Evans.

If we can get him some space and some service, two things we've struggled for this year, he'll do well in this league.
  • ross1 said:

So we are at home and our defenders get the highest marks, worrying I think

I think more worrying is the fact that between them they had more shots on target than our forward players.