Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Don't want to side with the Nigels but got to agree with Roy....that hornet is a bell end and should be exterminated.
  • Actually quite funny.
  • Dozy old sod
  • edited August 2018
    Andrew Johnson, Wilfried Zaha, Tom Daley

All Palace
  • Roy Hodgson is a classy bloke

So why can I not stop giggling like a schoolgirl at this video?
  • Does he realize it's not a real hornet?
  • Hodgson has no redeeming features; I've never been more antipathetic towards the Nigels
  • Hodgson isn’t that bad at all. Decent manager but not top class. Don’t think many on here would care if he wasn’t palace.

Still can’t believe the Mascot is a major talking point but it’s a knob nevertheless
  • Sponsored links:

• Ok Woy if the Cwystal Palarse mascot pwovked the cwowd you would stop it. Yeah Wight! You would let it go on wight thwough the night you pwick. You were vewy vewy lucky to keep Cwystal Palarse in the Pwemier League last season. More times than not any team who lose their first seven league games without scowing will get Welegated!
  • I like Roy Hodgson.
    I don't like Wilfred Zaha but he is a quality player.
    He is also a diver. Only the most blinkered could dispute that. And he is very adept at it.
  • I think he's done it a couple of times against Watford, one of the reasons they hate the Stripeys as well as most other right thinking people.
    I suppose Roy has to pretend Zaha doesn't dive, he's crucial to them staying up.
  • “Zaha does not dive” then touches his nose. Liar.