Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lloris charged with drink driving

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45297105

Bizarre why highly paid footballers who could afford to employ Jenson Button or Jeremy Clarkson as their chauffeur would do this.

Comments

• Options
    To dare is to booze
  • Options
    Fucking dickhead

If I pulled in his weekly wage my first purchase would be someone to chauffeur me wherever I went. Be it on the lash or to asda
  • Options
    And that's the truth of if @JohnBoyUK

Football

The great forgiver. If I or anyone of us was the Tottenham manager we would not drop him, because he's good. If he was Gazziniga he'd be out the door

In fact if it was Gazziniga he'd be snapped up by someone, serve your time and all that.

What does my head in is why someone like Lloris needs to drive full stop let alone when he's pissed
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Absolute prick. Always thought a lot of him by the way he usually comes across but he has let himself down massively and the club.

No excuse for it by anyone, let alone a £100k a week footballer who can afford a cab home.

Poch should fine him a months wages and drop him for Vorm or Gazzaniga but don't think he's got the balls for that.

Did get sent this earlier...

That'll learn him!! Fine him a months wages!! Stuff the fact that he could have killed someone!!

Bin him and stick him on that building site of a new stadium to help them get it ready for the start of next season!!

Arrogant tosser! The 'cock' motif emblazoned on his 'jersey' in this instance is very apt!
  • Options

JohnBoyUK said:

Absolute prick. Always thought a lot of him by the way he usually comes across but he has let himself down massively and the club.

No excuse for it by anyone, let alone a £100k a week footballer who can afford a cab home.

Poch should fine him a months wages and drop him for Vorm or Gazzaniga but don't think he's got the balls for that.

Did get sent this earlier...

That'll learn him!! Fine him a months wages!! Stuff the fact that he could have killed someone!!

Bin him and stick him on that building site of a new stadium to help them get it ready for the start of next season!!

Arrogant tosser! The 'cock' motif emblazoned on his 'jersey' in this instance is very apt!
    Er, thats usually the maximum a club can fine a player in exceptional circumstances. They should be sacking himing and letting him rot in stiffs to the end of his contract. You and I know that wont happen.