Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Talk Sport - Jim White (ed. Page 21 - Grapevine destroys Roland)

Comments

• Jim White is a break from the adverts

Interrupts the adverts with complete bollocks. How am I going to find out how to sell my car with him interrupting the important messages with a load of waffly shit that he knows fuck all about? 
  • It feels like he really wants to stay but he can't hang around waiting in the wings for Barclay or Varnay. 
  • That was a tough listen. I have no doubt that with security in the boardroom and real investment; Lee would be the manager to promote us(again) and, at least to start with, build towards mid-table championship security. Wouldn’t blame him if he’s had enough though and wants to find somewhere else where he would get that.
  • He needs to go.  AND with my eternal gratitude.  He has a family and this toxic pile of shit will affect all of them.

That was difficult for me to listen to, and life has been a never ending kick in the bollocks for me since 2010!

• Phew.. Think I had some grit in my eye that made me all teary. 😢

That was fucking horrible to listen and I'm well old! 

I sincerely hope he moves onto something better with stability and boy does he deserve it.

I will always be grateful for his fighting attitude in making me want to come back to Charlton after years away. 

I wish him well....

The next man in charge has big shoes to fill but I really hope its JJ. 
  • Chris Farnell- why should Charlton believe that Paul Elliot has the resources to take the club forward ? Why should Charlton trust you given your previous involvements in clubs that have gone to the wall ? If you have any respect for Charlton supporters Why don’t you facilitate / allow the Andrew Barclay approach that will give the club some stability ? Or are you chasing whats best for your bank balance ? 

It was the transfer embargo & failure to strengthen that impacted the team the most. ESI is a disaster for the club. Why should Charlton supporters believe you ?
  • is there anywhere I can listen to the bowyer interview?
    I was just waiting for a link too mate. Usually come up on Twitter or Facebook
    Never heard anything like it. Lee was distraught (for him). Brought home the total mess we're in. Especially as he was hinting there were things going on in the background that he couldn't talk about.
  • clive said:
    Poor Bows, he sounds lower than I feel. 
  • JamesSeed said:
    is there anywhere I can listen to the bowyer interview?
    I was just waiting for a link too mate. Usually come up on Twitter or Facebook
    Never heard anything like it. Lee was distraught (for him). Brought home the total mess we're in. Especially as he was hinting there were things going on in the background that he couldn't talk about.
    What's he got to lose? Wish he'd just spill it all.
  • Sponsored links:

• lardiman said:
    Grapevine49 I think that's just about as close to the complete response to what RD said in that interview (and his conduct since 2014) as we are ever likely to see. Great stuff.
    I'll second that. Hits the nail squarely on the head regarding Duchatalet's comprehensive failure as Club owner. Absolutely brilliant
  • So we are awaiting EFL? According to farnell. 

Fair play to jim white, didn't like him, but he genuinely wanted us to stay up. 
  • 2121 said:
    So we are awaiting EFL? According to farnell. 

Fair play to jim white, didn't like him, but he genuinely wanted us to stay up. 
    Please can you save your admiration for Jim White for another forum. It's frowned upon here.
  • siblers said:
    It feels like he really wants to stay but he can't hang around waiting in the wings for Barclay or Varnay. 
    Not so sure. He sounded like he's done.

If i was him though i wouldn't make any hasty decisions. I'd probably switch my phone off, get away with the family or go fishing for a few weeks, see what happens with the EFL accepting (or not) ESI and then see where the land lies if PV/AB come to the table. If it reverts back to Nimer, he'll want shot of us for sure.

If the EFL are still fucking about in a months time and we're still stuck with ESI then by all means walk away.
  • Can everyone stop slagging off Jim White. I'm not a massive fan of his but the abuse he gets on here is ridiculous.
    I have to say that I agree. His questioning could be better of course, but judging by the comments on here, you'd think people are referring to Mouthall. I find it disrespectful to say the least.
  • Ŵjimmymelrose said:
    Can everyone stop slagging off Jim White. I'm not a massive fan of his but the abuse he gets on here is ridiculous.
    I have to say that I agree. His questioning could be better of course, but judging by the comments on here, you'd think people are referring to Mouthall. I find it disrespectful to say the least.
    Been away?
  • Jim White keeps saying update on the Charlton situation coming up. 

Expect it to be my understanding blah blah blah
  • Jim White keeps saying update on the Charlton situation coming up. 

Expect it to be my understanding blah blah blah
    Coming up ... after the break ... stay tuned ... after the break ...
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2020
    He's talking absolute rubbish. Embarrassing.

Criticising Nimer for trying to sell to someone else after he's already sold to Elliott.
  • How is Jim White got to where he has with ZERO knowledge on football. He is an absolute clown.
  • THAT WAS SHOCKING! 
  • Oh good lord that was poor.
  • I dont know why anyone bothers to add to his viewing figures, fella is clueles.