Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

22/8/18: CARD CALLS FLEETWOOD PROTEST IN SOLIDARITY WITH CHARLTON STAFF

Comments

• Options
    RedChaser said:

What is the particular significance of crisps as the chosen weapon?

Ok at the risk of a whoosh a member of staff phoned HR to see if it was ok to eat crisps at their work station. The request was declined as RD had cut back on cleaners' hours.
    We have a HR dept?
  • Options

RedChaser said:

What is the particular significance of crisps as the chosen weapon?

Ok at the risk of a whoosh a member of staff phoned HR to see if it was ok to eat crisps at their work station. The request was declined as RD had cut back on cleaners' hours.
    We have a HR dept?
    Apparently might just be one person or outsourced but don't shoot the messenger :wink: .
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    stonemuse said:
    Valley party candidate on left and Valley Party coordinator holding that banner
  • Options
    I'd be so over them bags of crisps if I's a steward
  • Options
    edited August 2018

I'd be so over them bags of crisps if I's a steward

You do know that they are piss and vinegar flavoured don't you mate? :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Think the car park protests are done now. No one in the stadium to even aim the anger at.

Great PR exercise. As always I'm amazed at the people that can't give ten minutes of their time to stand with the protesters, they seem in such a rush to get to their seat for some reason.

First and last game of the season for me (unless he sells / we're getting a game called off).

Apathy levels at an all-time high.
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

Let's manage some expectations here. The reality is that, with this protest called at very short notice in response to "Bonusgate" quite a lot of fans who would have loved to come and protest just won't be able to make it. And the timelines are too tight for CARD to organise their usual throwables, placards etc. In an organised sense, this is about getting as many fans as possible, boycotters and attenders, to come and demonstrate their support for Charlton staff and their disgust at Duchatelet's scrooge like actions.

But, as others have already said, there is a lot of scope to cause disruption inside the ground. Like minded people can group together, with their own banners, throwables, whistles etc, and cause a bit of havoc. Just organise it amongst your own groups. Speaking personally, and not for CARD, whilst we have previously only ever sought to delay and mildly disrupt a game I feel we are quickly getting to the stage where we need to do something more drastic to force the issue. If that means getting a game abandoned, so be it. If not on Saturday, that day is fast approaching.

We could really have done with today’s game being abandoned, and done us all a favour!
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

stonemuse said:

stonemuse said:

_MrDick said:

Who was the numpty on the stairs offering everyone out #Pathetic

Reames maybe?
    wasn't him

Who is get it was cannot be a Charlton fan, mug
    This was all very embarrassing. Possibly the highlight of the West Stand protest.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CARD missed a trick.

Should have got the Wealdstone Space Raider down to lead the onslaught.
  • Options
    iainment said:

Well that was a bit of a let down.
    Gave out crisps, attended the rally in the car park and now on my way to join up with the amimal rights march in town.
    I think I already know which'll be more passionate.

Were you in Harvey Gardens with a big sack full of crisps ?
  • Options
    he will only sell when it suits him. Thought 2day was another embarrassment. When the debt gets too much he will sell the ground.
  • Options
    IanBSE9 said:

he will only sell when it suits him. Thought 2day was another embarrassment. When the debt gets too much he will sell the ground.

What did you do that made you feel you'd embarrassed yourself?