Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton v Peterborough | Tue 21 Aug 2018

Comments

• Options
    Oggy Red said:

Gobby winning.

Not now, 1-1
  • Options
    45' Two minutes are added.

#cafc 0 #pufc 0
  • Options
    Sky report it’s a good match with Posh having the better chance.
  • Options
    H-T0-0
  • Options
    HT 0-0
  • Options
  • Options
    Not bad but not not really enough in the final third. Bless him, Solly really can't play as a wing back
  • Options
    We also have no delivery, need to go Lapsie on just to take a decent corner
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pratley stinking up the place, been awful
  • Options

After 4 League matches, still to concede a goal in the 1st half.

I won't add any more of my stats. :blush:

• Options
    Ref is a prick, books DP for nothing then ignores a blatant dive
  • Options
    wmcf123 said:

Not bad but not not really enough in the final third. Bless him, Solly really can't play as a wing back

Cue the Peterboro coaching staff now noticing that too.

• Options
    That dive was both elegant and ridiculous. 8/10.
  • Options
    Slightly off topic but QPR losing again, this time at home to Bristol City.

Jay Dasilva only on the substitute bench.
  • Options

How's young Albie Morgan doing?

• Options

Worst thing about it you could tell their player was going after Taylor to talk to him about it yet ref stopped watching them running back!!
  • Options

Books Lord Bowyer for contesting a decision yet Tellytubby Evans gets away with 45+2 minutes of chipping away.

Given most 50-50s to Posh, all bookings to us.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oggy Red said:

Some lovely touches, his dead balls havent been great yet being very clever on the ball when it reaches him, certainly doesnt look out of place
  • Options

Good first half with it being pretty even so far

Peterborough have had a lot of the ball but they've not really threatened with it - Weve had a few rare attacks yet final ball has been pretty poor; Grant having the best effort yet his brain failed to keep up with his legs and the chance was gone

MOTM is currently between Bielik / Sarr with Morgan just edging them both - At the moment he's the only one in Midfield who knows his job with Aribo having a particulary bad day!! - Bielik is bringing the ball out really well whilst Sarr is defending well yet in the last quarter of the half, his passing went a bit random

Special mention to the referee who I just have no words for!! - Absolutely awful, the worst case being when Page clearly disposed Cummings of the ball yet Peterborough got a free kick when the incident happened right under the ref's nose

We're watching a different game re Sarr!
  • Options
    We are trying to play 3-5-2 but the posh have pushed us back to 5-3-2 at times in that 1st half.
    Steve Evans is giving it large and is the panto villian yet again.
    We are still in the game.
  • Options

Oggy Red said:

Some lovely touches, his dead balls havent been great yet being very clever on the ball when it reaches him, certainly doesnt look out of place
    No fun having dead balls.

• Options

Worst thing about it you could tell their player was going after Taylor to talk to him about it yet ref stopped watching them running back!!
    I know, he didnt even book him for getting in taylors face after either.
  • Options
    Watching on I-follow, have to say, sadly, totally unimpressed. At home with 1 shot on target, we look powderpuff and some of the passing is schoolboyish. This is the danger of a small inexperienced squad, thanks RD for nothing. I’m not sure we can win this at all, in fact if we can get a point, currently that’s the best i can see from this match.

• Options
    Oggy Red said:

I like the look of this lad. With him and Lapslie in the side they can form the heart of our midfield for years.

Well, at least until January if the old scrote is still here ...
  • Options
    Decent last 5 minutes, but way too many sloppy passes from us - lots of 5 yards passes going 2 yards astray. Need to sharpen that up and move the ball quicker as Posh are defending well and on top in midfield. Grant and Taylor feeding on scraps.
  • Options
    And Steve Evans needs to fucking roll home the fat prick
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!