Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sky Coverage of Championship 2018/19

Sorry if this has been posted before, I did do a quick search, but I've just seen that via the Red Button Sky will be offering a choice of live Championship midweek games this season. Tomorrow night there is one on with a choice of 3 others and Wednesday there are 5 options in addition to the scheduled game. Excellent coverage.

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2018
    Yep, think I heard them say all midweek Championship matches (10 sets of midweek fixtures) this season will be available to watch .
    One day we might get back to that division
  • Options
    Could be detrimental to away followings
    Will also insure over half of all Leeds games will be on TV
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    sam3110 said:

Could be detrimental to away followings
    Will also insure over half of all Leeds games will be on TV

this, will 100% have an effect - especially midweek games, might be in the minority but i do not mind Leeds a lot of other clubs in that league that i would like to see lose every week, a lot of the clubs i wonder how much ticket revenue is actually a priority.

arsenal for example last night had a pl2 game so under 23s and a few 1st teamers and they were charging £1 entry adults or kids, a crowd of around 4000 was there - does make you wonder why they need to charge over £55 a ticket to go and see arsenal vs watford in the prem

swansea, millwall, sheff weds, bristol city, qpr to name a few
  • Options
    Leeds have 6 live games between now and end of November.......what is the deal with this?!?
  • Options

Leeds have 6 live games between now and end of November.......what is the deal with this?!?

Only six?

Do you think there should be more?
  • Options
    @Algarveaddick is your man for Leeds live games.
  • Options
    edited October 2018

Only six?

Do you think there should be more?
    Yeah they've only got seven games between now and the end of November - You have to question why they didnt want to show the Bristol City game (hopefully thats the only one that isnt a 0-0)

Although two of those games are midweek so every Championship team will be viewable for those two

Regardless four out of seven games is a lot
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    MrOneLung said:

@Algarveaddick is your man for Leeds live games.

I don't do the scheduling for a bar now, so I don't have the stats. Which is probably just as well. I would have exploded this
    season... :angry: