Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Incident in Greenwich

Comments

• Options
    Should of stayed in Morocco with Murray
    Wasn't his choice to come back I thought he got extradited ? 

• Options

He did mate, I was being sarcy. 

Probably the scariest person I’ve been in the presence of.  
  • Options
    edited July 2019

He did mate, I was being sarcy. 

Probably the scariest person I’ve been in the presence of.  

He could be mate I know from first hand he had a temper fortunately Lee was there to defuse

but he like many wrong uns if their your wrong uns you see them differently 
  • Options
    I always found him alright meself, on a personal level, for a criminal.

"He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone" an all that

• Options
    Man with knife on loose in Greenwich town centre right now.
  • Options

A teenager has been arrested on suspicion of the murder of a man who was stabbed to death in London.

The 19-year-old man is in custody after the 22-year-old victim was found with a "number of stab wounds" in Greenwich on Wednesday, police said.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-48986190

• Options
    ???
  • Options
    There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets!
  • Options
    Is he eating any type of bird food?
  • Options
    Man seen buying a knife in Asda.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ???
    I heard him, others saw him. A short black man with a knife ranting in College approach. I think the Police got him in the Naval college.
  • Options
    ???
    I heard him, others saw him. A short black man with a knife ranting in College approach. I think the Police got him in the Naval college.
    Ow!
  • Options
    ???
    Mental health issues perhaps? Thankfully nobody hurt.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Murder in Maidstone early Sunday morning = 21 year old killed.

Some drill artiste and his cronies were in town from London and kicked off in the town centre - absolute carnage with 4 others stabbed/injured. 

Thank God mine had left town earlier in the evening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOB0R8zr3qA
  • Options
    I was out and walked past the police aftermath about 3am. All from out of town and obviously spoiling for a fight. So needless, life is so cheap to these people. 
  • Options
    Two women slashed and a teenager threatened in Greenwich yesterday afternoon.
    18 year old arrested.
  • Options

"It's always happened. Nothing to see here. Media more prevalent these days which means greater exposure"

Blah. Blah. Blah.

• Options
    Two women slashed and a teenager threatened in Greenwich yesterday afternoon.
    18 year old arrested.
    https://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/17863686.man-goes-knife-rampage-two-women-slashed-teenager-threatened/?ref=twtrec
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just moved to the West Country. No youth clubs where I am. No knife crime crisis either.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Addickted said:
    Murder in Maidstone early Sunday morning = 21 year old killed.

Some drill artiste and his cronies were in town from London and kicked off in the town centre - absolute carnage with 4 others stabbed/injured. 

Thank God mine had left town earlier in the evening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOB0R8zr3qA
    Apparently the artist in question has been messaging people on social media asking them to take down their videos of the incident.
  • Options
    I said “knife crime crisis” not no stabbings at all.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    OMG. I live in Greenwich. I rhought I heard someone screaming later in afternoon/evening but thought it odd. Saw what looked like a police helicopter hovering over Cutty Sark areaish for quite sometime in early hours of morning. It didn't sound like your typical teenager or foxes. I can't remember what time it was but def heard something. 
  • Options
    or a post on a charlton board with someone calling you a nazi if you don't support the labour party 
    Can we have a “Stupid comment” button? Unless, of course, you’ve got evidence of this?
  • Options
    or a post on a charlton board with someone calling you a nazi if you don't support the labour party 
    Can we have a “Stupid comment” button? Unless, of course, you’ve got evidence of this?
    You Nazi!
  • Options
    Cos that’s the issue here, welcome to Charlton life mr Khan 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!