Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Krystian Bielik - tracking progress at Derby (p9 out with ACL again)

Comments

• Options
    Oh cos it’s overhead it’s not dangerous play having your foot up that high 🙄
  • Options
    pleased that Bielik is fit after all this time, he's a class player .. let's hope he can stay fit
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    just seen this .. f f s  .. is he made of balsa wood ?
  • Options
    Fab player, hope he is alright. 
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    I’m pretty sure Beilik made his debut at Accrington away which I saw and he played about three different positions that day. Got a very mixed reception from those present in the players marks IIRC and pelters for his performance later on that season at Rochdale. Turned out to be one of our best loan signings. Pleased for him today as I was was for Taylor and Bowyer. I bear no malice life’s to short.
    Can I make grown men cry by questioning what could have been if we'd had: Gallagher - Aribo - Cullen - Bielik in our Championship Midfield?
    Aribo and Bielik would have been injured by the end of October, everyone else was, we would still have been relegated and they would have been flogged by the dentist. 
  • Options
    Brilliant finish by Bielik, gutted that he's injured himself in the process

Is it possible to attempt an overhead kick, and not in the process potentially cause dangerous play? If the ball is high enough off the ground that you can attempt it, someone is bound to try and head the ball
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    One of the most gifted players I have seen play for us. The kid has everything apart from good luck. 

• Options
    RedChaser said:
    I’m pretty sure Beilik made his debut at Accrington away which I saw and he played about three different positions that day. Got a very mixed reception from those present in the players marks IIRC and pelters for his performance later on that season at Rochdale. Turned out to be one of our best loan signings. Pleased for him today as I was was for Taylor and Bowyer. I bear no malice life’s to short.
    Can I make grown men cry by questioning what could have been if we'd had: Gallagher - Aribo - Cullen - Bielik in our Championship Midfield?
    Add in Gudmundsson, Lookman as wingers. 

Even Fosu if we'd have kept him would have done wonders in the Championship. 
  • Options
    Took time to be consistent at Cafc.

The trouble with injury prone players like Krystian Bielik is they are prone to getting injured !

• Options
    Bielek was class, better than Aribo and Cullen imo in our promotion season
  • Options
    Aribo was very young and gangly that season, but got better and better as the season went on. Bielik was a class act, but made the occasional mistake. 
    We’d definitely stayed have up with just a tiny shred of luck that season. The fates conspired against us. 
  • Options
    One of the most gifted players I have seen play for us. The kid has everything apart from good luck. 

You may have a point - Wasn’t it Bielik who got accidentally kicked in the bollocks during a goal celebration?
    Oh yeah! That was so Charlton it was unbelieveable!

• Options
    Did you mean to say, Bielek is made of glass?

• Sponsored links:

• Options

You may have a point - Wasn’t it Bielik who got accidentally kicked in the bollocks during a goal celebration?
    But a supporter running on to the pitch.  The injury gods really are against bielik 
  • Options
    Played 45mins last night with Huddersfield beating Derby 2-0.

Glad his injury was nothing serious from the weekend.
  • Options
    The squad they have, Derby would be expected to finish 21 points above the relegation zone, so pisses me right off when the media go on about 'the great escape' each time they win.

• Options
    Really? That doesn't strike me as the case at all
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    Scored for Birmingham tonight. Didn’t realise he’d gone there on loan. 
  • Options
    He moved there as the Poland manager said he wouldn't pick a 3rd division player, or words to that effect
  • Options
    He moved there as the Poland manager said he wouldn't pick a 3rd division player, or words to that effect
    He got some minutes in Qatar didn't he? But as I recall, dropped when their defence was seen as having been a bit frail in their first match?
  • Options
    Man alive he is unlucky 

• Options
    Bielik returns to Derby after his loan spell at Birmingham finishes. Surely Derby will try to sell him, as he won't want to play in L1 and his wages will surely be way too high for L1 anyway.
  • Options
    Definitely Charltonised with all the injuries since leaving us.