Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MK Franchise v Charlton Match Thread

Comments

• 22: Cummings is the first to be booked after a late challenge on Watson.

2-0 #MKDvCHA
  • ross1 said:

9: What a moment for the youngster as he gives #MKDons the lead after pouncing on Phillips' back pass.

1-0 #MKDvCHA

Who is Phillips passing it back to?
  • 23: Watson almost gets his second of the game but is denied by a strong save - good work from Hancox and Cisse to create the chance.

2-0 #MKDvCHA
  • What’s Cummings first name Izzy?
  • 24' Ajose breaks into the box but his attempted cut-back to Reeco Hackett-Fairchild is intercepted.
  • Bowyers not there tonight is bigger news than the result tonight.
  • edited August 2018

Id rather Bowyer be trying to get a loan deal over the line rather than messing around with tonights game

I'd rather be watching his OWN players to be fecking frank. Wont know if they are good enough if you don't see them in competitive action.
    You mean those SAME players he sees every day at training?

Am sure he'll get reports too from Euell and Avory who'll advise who is ready to train with the First Team
    Read my post you plum. I said in a competitive game. A cup-tie which means you could play a Premier League team next round. A big difference to playing kick-about against your team mates.
  • 24: Kasumu wins the ball on the edge of Charlton's box and just as he looks to fire towards goal - Cumming's produces a well-timed tackle to win back possession.

2-0 #MKDcHA
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2018
    Charlton fans have travelled.
    The club try to sell Valley Pass, full or match subscriptions on the back of this game being played.
    Can't blame the club for trying the squeeze.
    Maybe the Valley Pass sell could've been marketed around Bowyer. Like if Charlton gets 10 new Valley Pass subscriptions, then Bowyer attends the match.

FFS, this is only one of two routes into European Football we have for next season, we must stage a comeback, Irtysh Pavlodar awaits.
  • “Concentrate on the league”
  • edited August 2018

Id rather Bowyer be trying to get a loan deal over the line rather than messing around with tonights game

I'd rather be watching his OWN players to be fecking frank. Wont know if they are good enough if you don't see them in competitive action.
    You mean those SAME players he sees every day at training?
    read my post you plum.
    (1) learn to quote properly
    (2) read the rest of my post you prat!!
  • Fumbluff said:

“Concentrate on the league”

We’re going to win 3-2
  • 28: Morgan tests Nicholls, but the keeper is equal to his strike and claims.

2-0 #MKDvCHA
  • 28' Albie Morgan takes aim from the edge of the box and Lee Nicholls makes the save.

#mkdons 2 #cafc 0
  • masicat said:

Bowyer not there? Dear oh dear.

His talking with new owners
  • Sponsored links:

• Accrington getting hammered they are going to be in a foul mood come Saturday
  • Fumbluff said:

“Concentrate on the league”

We’re going to win 3-2
    We're not. We're really not.
  • Lee Lee Lee Bowyer.
    I never doubted for a minute.
  • Accrington getting hammered they are going to be in a foul mood come Saturday

Given away two penalties away too
  • 30: Superb defending from #MKDons yet again as Williams and Walsh deal with a 3v2 threat before Cargill recovers to clear the danger.

2-0 #MKDvCHA
  • Maybe he’s not on the touch line and is in the stand and he himself suggested Euell be on the touch line given that it’s pretty much his team out there !?!?

He’s probably actually in the dugout though - but don’t let that stop people saying he’s quit!!
  • 31' Charlton break forward with Hackett-Fairchild, Ajose and Dempsey but the hosts clear the danger.

#mkdons 2 #cafc 0
  • ross1 said:

If we win Saturday, who will really care about tonight?

This all day long
  • edited August 2018

Bowyer is there....talksport fella has tweeted a pic chatting to him before the game

Oh for fucks sake.
    Humble pie anyone? :wink: .
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!