Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Barnsley FC / mental awareness

Comments

• Options
    Absolute class. Can you even begin to imagine the shitbag club Charlton have become doing this.
  • Options

Absolute class. Can you even begin to imagine the shitbag club Charlton have become doing this.

Indeed. The only reason Charlton keep an eye on the fans on social media is so they can set the old bill on them for saying mean things about Charlton.

• Options
    Well played Barnsley.
  • Options
    Was great to see when it came up on my twitter feed
  • Options
    Fantastic stuff from the Barnsley chairman.
  • Options

Club senior management maybe not but you only have to look at the work that @Tracey Leaburn does, such as with Jack Jeffrey's and Prostate cancer, plus the many mental health projects run by the Trust (not the football club, I know) to see that Charlton still care.
    That’s very true. Very true. There are lots of good people at at the club but the regime is rotten. Anything good that’s comes out of CAFC is because there are still good people. Not because the club care.

• Options
    This is truly football at its finest and exactly what it should be about. Huge tip of the hat to Barnsley on this. I’m certain much goes on behind the scenes of every club, CAFC included, and it goes to show what a difference caring for your fans means to them personally.
    Well played.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Football at its very best, well done Barnsley FC.
    When a club and its fans are truly connected, its a magical relationship.
  • Options
    A little club, making a big impact. A club executive respecting their fans enough to send an individual letter of support. Great attitude that is the envy of many.

FFS, Our CEO would have charged the fella £3.85 for the coffee! Our club need to have 'our people' back at the top, middle and bottom. It was why we were applauded as a model club. Shame on you Roland.