Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Online fixture list for calendar?

Does anyone know of a calendar file (for Android, iPhone etc) or a live calendar with all the fixtures on it for the season. The OS used to have one, which you could import, as it's a pain to have to enter them manually

Comments

• Yeah go to www.bromleyfc.co.uk
  • edited August 2018
    I added the Sky Sports one to my Google Calendar and seems to work fine. Not sure whether this would work with other types of calendars, but if you're using Google Calendar, on your computer:

1. Go to your Google Calendar and click on the plus icon next to "add a friend's calendar"
    2. Choose add by URL
    3. Copy and paste this URL into the text box: webcal://www.skysports.com/calendars/football/fixtures/teams/charlton-athletic?live=false
    4. Click "Add calendar"
    5. If you want it to show up on the Google Calendars app on your phone then you may need to go to settings and turn the sync "on"

Edit - it should update automatically when games get rearranged
  • Rob7Lee said:
    Thanks, I've used them for the World Cup, but sadly they don't have L1 fixtures!
  • GNelson said:

I added the Sky Sports one to my Google Calendar and seems to work fine. Not sure whether this would work with other types of calendars, but if you're using Google Calendar, on your computer:

1. Go to your Google Calendar and click on the plus icon next to "add a friend's calendar"
    2. Choose add by URL
    3. Copy and paste this URL into the text box: webcal://www.skysports.com/calendars/football/fixtures/teams/charlton-athletic?live=false
    4. Click "Add calendar"
    5. If you want it to show up on the Google Calendars app on your phone then you may need to go to settings and turn the sync "on"

Thanks, tried that and it works great! It's so useful being able to check the fixtures, and a real bonus if the fixtures are automatically rearranged (a fixed iCal file doesn't do that)
  • GNelson said:

2. Choose add by URL
    4. Click "Add calendar"

Thanks, tried that and it works great! It's so useful being able to check the fixtures, and a real bonus if the fixtures are automatically rearranged (a fixed iCal file doesn't do that)
    I'm trying this tonight.
  • The best thing about the Sky Sports one is that it automatically updates each season. I first set it up about 5 years ago, and it loads without fail each year.
  • Brilliant these rolling  calendars, I've got one to show me England cricket fixtures too
  • Sponsored links:

• edited September 2020
    If you download an app called MatchPint you can add any of your favourite teams and then have all their fixtures synced to you calendar. Works for iOS cal and Google cal atm. It's free.
  • Rob7Lee said:
    worked for me. you have to allow them access. Recommend taking away the access right after updating. 
  • GNelson said:
    2. Choose add by URL
    4. Click "Add calendar"
    5. If you want it to show up on the Google Calendars app on your phone then you may need to go to settings and turn the sync "on" Edit - it should update automatically when games get rearranged
    Sorry should have clarified I was bumping this one as the others aren't exactly renowned as safe sources.

Would recommend desktop view of the google calendar page on mobile to do this, that's how I added it. 
  • Rob7Lee said:
    This looks pretty good, though they've still got the old time for the Wednesday match and their are no friendlies (recognise that's probably asking a bit much).
  • Stig said:
    Rob7Lee said:
    This looks pretty good, though they've still got the old time for the Wednesday match and their are no friendlies (recognise that's probably asking a bit much).
    The Sky Sports one has updated the Wednesday match already